15 (Short)

The boys went back to the mansion and they were now watching TV in Harry's living room. "Ugh...I so want to stay here! Harry has a freaking game room with Fifa! Where else can I get that in my life?!?" Niall whined and Harry chukled. "Niall, I have Fifa?" Louis asked with a tilt of his head. "I know...but he has a bigger screen than you." Niall said before he sighed.

"I mean, I could let you four stay, but you are going to have to sign a paper for it," Harry told them and they all looked at him. "It's just going to talk about is the rules that you're going to have to follow and that you won't take your stay as an advantage," Harry said and like as if it was rimes, his butler came into the room with papers that he passed out to the boys.

Niall was the very first to sign, and the boys laughed before they too signed the forms. "Alright...now that's settled, what shall we do?" Harry asked and they shrugged. Harry then felt a buzz in his pocket and he pulled it right out. He then began to text while the others were watching TV.

This went on for about an hour until Niall let out a long and dramatic groan. "Guys...I'm so fucking bored," Niall complained and Zayn paused the TV before he looked at their Irish friend. "Well...I guess that we can go to the club?" Zayn suggested with a shrug. "Oh god yes, it has been too long since we've been there," Louis told them as he sat up.

"Alright, then let's have some fun," Harry said with a soft smile. "Where to?" Ed asked and this time, Harry's smile turned into a smirk. "To the only place that can please everyone. Heaven and hell," Harry responded and everyone broke out into smiles before they all stood up and rushed to get ready for a fun night.

However, what they don't know is that they are only in for another moment of action and a very good insight of the one thing that is going to terrify them for the rest of their night.

Dark Harry is slowly rising.

Harry had his butler pull up his range rover as he was getting ready. Harry was going to wear a red printed shirt, a black blazer, black jeans, and a red scarf, as well as black tennis shoes. Apparently Niall and Louis were going to twin tonight because the two of them were going to wear a white t-shirt, black jeans, and black/white Adidas shoes.

Liam was going to wear a white tank top, a flannel shirt on top of it, black jeans, and white tennis shoes. Then there is Zayn who was going to be wearing a black hoodie, black jeans, and black tennis shoes. Last but not least, Ed was going to wear a red flannel shirt with white jeans and black shoes. He even put on a pair of fake red glasses to top his look even more.

When everyone was ready, they all went off into pairs. It went like this....
Harry - Louis
Niall - Ed
Liam - Zayn
Larry were having a comfortable silence on the ride there. Ed and Niall were having a blast. They were all singing and a lit of laughs. For Zayn and Liam....the sexual tension was only getting higher by the minute.

When they got there, Harry gave them a warning not to drink too much and to make sure that they are with their driving partners. The manager then stepped out to announced the company's best stripper, baby G (Gigi Hadid) when the girl stepped out, the music began and so did the show.

Harry looked at the stage and grinned before he told his friends to come with him. And so they did. And Louis hated every second of it. Harry was practically drooling at the sight of the stripper right in front of him.

Then the next thing that Harry did sent Louis's blood to and boil. He wolf whistled her and all Louis wanted to do was strangle his friend. The stripper looked at Harry and gave him an amused smile. "I'm totally going to get a lap dance out of her," Harry told his friends and Louis scoffed and rolled his eyes.

What he didn't know was that Harry was serious. He actually went up to the manager and asked for a fucking lap dance. Louis was absolutely livid! He watched his friend got to the back with the stripper and he was pacing for like 5 minutes before Harry walked back out with a pleased look on his face and he had...a boner. The boys were surprised, but Ed was smiling.

"Was it good?" He asked Harry and the tall lad nodded. "Fuck yeah mate, she knows me so well," Harry answered and to say that Louis was pissed would be an understatement. He was pretty much Satan at this point. He just grabbed a bottle of beet and took a swig as the others enjoyed their time.

2 hours went by before Harry suggested that they should go to another place because he was starting to get bored. They rest of them just shrugged and they got into the cars and they left to go to a bar.

Tonight was going to be a long night....Louis thought as he looked out of the passenger side window of Harry's car.
🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍
Leave a like, and comment down below your thoughts!

Love you all!

-Daysia