Sleepy

Taehyung put the baby on his arms and sway gently. He hummed a soft song for the baby.

"Pwapwa, Am sweepy." The baby yawned cutely making Taehyung giggle.

"I'm sleepy too bubba." Taehyung chuckled. He decided to go upstairs, to the bedroom.

He lay the baby down softly and lay down next to him. Taehyung kissed the baby's forehead and pat the babty's thighs so that he'll get into a very nice sleep.

Taehyung's trying to fight his sleep because he's waiting for a certain someone who's still in the work because he's the CEO of the CEOs.

As soon as baby Junhee was fast asleep, he goes downstairs and make some tea for himself.

Its actually just 5 p.m but he's already tired because of the yesterday's party.

The tea makes him nore sleeper, so its a win win situation now. He goes upstairs, to the bedroom again and lay next to his baby.

He closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

-

"Tae and Juju!" The CEO shouted from downstairs as soon as he came home from work.

He suddenly looked at the kitchen to see if the two are there. But no, he tried not to panic and go upstairs.

As he opens the door, he saw two adobrable human being sleeping beside each other.

It actually made him laugh because Junhee's foot is on Taehyung's stomach already.

Jungkook walked towards them and put Junhee into a comfortable position. He looked at his husband and kissed him on the forehead.

He decided not to ruin the two's sleepijg moment because he knows how tired they are from yesterday.

He lay down on the couch while a movie is playing.

He eventually slept because of tiredness.

-

"C'mon Junnie! Let's make him dinner." Taehyung said, carrying Junhee as they go downstairs.

They saw Jungkook fast asleep on the couch, making them both giggle. They quietly passed the living room and they proceed on the kitchen.

They started to make Jungkook's favorite food, Junhee's favorite food and Taehyung's favorite food.

The time pass by, and they were done.

They both go towards Jungkook inside the living room.

"Ggukie?"

"Dada!" Junhee clap his hands and tried to climb up into Jungkook's chest. Jungkook woke up because of the feeling like there was a things wiggling upto his chest.

He sat down and pick Junhee up, kissing him all over. He saw Taehyung staring at them, so he pats the space next to him.

Taehyung sat down next to them, still melting at the sight.

"I prepared dinner!" Taehyung said as he pulled Jungkook up, gently.

The three goes inside the kitchen and placed baby Junhee the baby chair. They gave him food that makes the baby more excited.

"How's your day, ggukie?" Taehyung asked.

"Good and tiring but atleast you two are making me more energized." Jungkook said making Taehyung blush.

"You're getting old Mr. Jeon." Taehyung teased the other.

"Look who's talking. Plus I'm just 25, Mr. Jeon." Jungkook shrugged, stuck out his tongue making Taehyung laugh.

"I'm only 27!" Taehyung pouted.

The baby looked at them both and he suddenly giggled at the two.

"Pwapwa and Dada ish cute!" The baby giggled.

-

"Pwapwa I'm sweepy agwain." The baby yawned, raising his hands on Taehyung, mentioning to carry him.

Taehyung giggled and picked the baby up, while swaying.

Jungkook suddenly gets up from his seat and back hugged the older.

Jungkook swayed with Taehyung as the baby fell asleep with a beautiful and satisfied smile on his face.

"I love you so much, Bubba." Jungkook whispered at Taehyung's ear.

"I love you the most, kookie." Taehyung said. Jungkook kissed the baby's forehead and smiled.

"Want to have another Junhee?" Jungkook whispered hotly.

"Another Junhee? Why boy again?" Taehyung whined and pouted, making Jungkook steal some kisses.

"Everything's fine to me." Jungkook winked.

Taehyung put Junhee down slowly and leave a gentle kiss on his forehead.

Jungkook smiled at the sight and pulled his husband on the their room.

"Ready?" Jungkook winked again.

"You know what I'm gonna think that you have an eye problem." Taehyung rolled his eyes as Jungkook smirked and kissed him.

And that night went well.

Yes.

They made love.

-

"Kookie!" Taehyung runs outside and saw Jungkook talking to his friends. Taehyung jumped on his arms as Jungkook held him securely.

Junhee giggled as he saw how his papa jumped on his dada.

"You'll never guess what!" Taehyung giggled as Jungkook booped his nose.

"Don't jump like that again. You're pregnant bub." Jungkook warned him.

"We're having a twins!" Taehyung screamed.

All of their friends were shocked and then one by one congratulate them.

"What?" Jungkook processed everything as he started kissing his husband making him giggle.

"YAH! JUNHEE IS HERE DON'T DO THAT!