Chapter 45 - Ghost Chapter

[Author's Note: Not a happy place...but I think it is necessary.]

Park's POV

The plan was simple. Get Phana out of Wayo's room and then...I would be free to do whatever I wanted to that narcissistic little shit.

The thoughts rolling around my head varied in their intensity but mostly I felt angry. Angry at Wayo for rejecting me so easily. Then for using me when he was mad at P'Phana. I was angry with the medical student for being so arrogant. He didn't own the world and I would show him...he didn't own Wayo either. What he had could be taken away...easily!

Finding an ally in Pring had been a stroke of good luck. She had all the look of the perfect girl. Beautiful. Smart. Capable. But she claimed that she had fallen in love with the wrong person and she just couldn't get over him. I had no idea Phana could inspire adoration to the point of obsession but Pring was ready to do whatever it took to get her man. Including getting Wayo out of the way with whatever means necessary.

She had started the rumours. She had put up the ad for 'Wayo's Services'. And then she had inserted herself into Phana's life over and over again only to be thwarted by the man himself when he made it abundantly clear that he was not only dating Wayo but also loyal to him; in spite of the rumours.

Sadly, that part of the plan was quickly foiled when Wayo himself found the site host and threatened him. And if anything, the stunt Pring had pulled had only served to bring Wayo and Phana closer together rather than break them apart. Which is why I had finally decided it was time to take matters into my own hands.

The chemistry labs where well stocked with reagents. But they were always locked. It had taken some time but I had finally found a way to get permission to have one of the keys. So after classes were over, I went to the organic chemistry lab and 'borrowed' a small bottle of ether. I kept the small brown bottle on me all the time just in case opportunity arose but Pring and I had to device a way to get to Wayo without Phana present.

Which is how she came up with the idea of playing drunk.

Phana – ever the gentleman and self-appointed protector of all his friends – went to help her when she called. I had not been interested in whatever script she was going to use on him. Instead I was more intent on watching for Phana's departure and I was not disappointed when he rushed out of his dorm like superman off to save the world.

As soon as he drove away I made my way to Wayo's room. I already knew where he stayed having checked up on him a few times. But what he didn't know is that while he'd been ignoring me in the movie theatre, I had taken the time to make a mould of his room key which I had copied in the physics labs as part of an exercise in 3D printing.

I needn't have bothered because when I got there, the door was open. How Phana could be so careless was beyond me. But all thought of the other man disappeared the minute I saw Wayo sleeping peacefully.

His back was to the door making my approach easy. I reached for the brown bottle, opened it and tipped a small amount of the liquid onto my handkerchief. Then I used it over Wayo's nose to push him deeper into sleep. I tested his reaction to noise but he stayed asleep. When I turned him onto his back and lifted his hand over his face, he didn't react when it flopped down and smacked him on the cheek. He was really out.

The knowledge eased my mind. I would have much preferred to do this while Wayo was awake but he had made it clear the only man he had eyes for was that Campus Moon. So I would do this and I would kill two birds with one stone. Finally find out what made Wayo so attractive and show that over confident Neanderthal that I was not to be messed with.

Wayo lay motionless beneath me as I kissed him. His plump red lips yielded to my attack exposing his neat row of teeth and his soft tongue nestled between them. I licked the inside of his mouth and was shocked to hear him moan. The sound set fire to my loins and what patience I might have had was lost in an instance.

My phone was digging into my thigh. I took it out and immediately got an idea. I turned off the lights in the bedroom so we were cloaked in shadows then used the flashlight on the phone to illuminate Wayo's face. With one hand otherwise occupied, I didn't have as much freedom but I took whatever liberties I could with him.

I kissed him and caressed his body. I lifted his shirt to get a better view of his smooth, pale torso. I rubbed over his bulge and heard him catch his breath. It was obvious this was a familiar sensation for him because he moaned and arched into the touch.

Then like splash of freezing cold water on my face I heard him cry out, "Phana...please."

Even in unconsciousness, he was intent on the other man. It was utterly revolting. I had no desire to be a substitute for that man. But I wanted there to be evidence of what had happened here and a video that could just as easily incriminate me was not enough. So instead of just kissing Wayo's body I looked carefully at his body and the idea came to me in a flash.

I pulled his head back with his hair. The desire to inflict pain satisfied when I heard him whimper and saw the frown mar his pretty face. Then I latched onto his neck and kissed and sucked on the skin. Feeling particularly aggressive I bit hard into the soft flesh. Wayo moaned and tried to push me away then whimpered again. "Phana...not so hard."

Ugh...disgusting.

Wayo was the one who was obsessed. It turned the taste of him in mouth, the arousal in my body, the desire in my heart into ash; acrid and poisonous.

I would have loved to return the favour but my phone beeped; the signal that Phana or one of his sidekicks was on the way back to the dorm. Had I already been here that long? It felt like only seconds had passed.

I had to get out of there but I had one last present for my Wayo...I took a few more photos of him with my phone then did my best to put him back into the position he'd been in when I walked in. He mumbled incoherently in his sleep telling me the drug was wearing off. So I got of the bed and walked away.

I didn't get what I really wanted. But I was definitely going to make it difficult for anyone of them – Phana or Wayo – to get what they wanted either.

My plan could not have worked out better than seeing Phana walk into their dorm just as I was leaving. He didn't know who or what I was there for but he would in due time. I would have been a whole lot happier if Wayo hadn't been so intent on this man but there was no room left for worthless recriminations.

If I could not have Wayo, I would have my revenge. That was all I wanted...and laughing in Phana's face as he tried to act intimidating was just the right kind of icing I needed to top this fucking mess.

[Author's note: I hope your hearts are soothed a bit because 'nothing really happened' but I am totally with Phana when it comes to teaching that 'narcissistic little shit' Park not to mess with Yo.]