Chapter 51c

[Author's note: What I initially wrote for Chapter 51c was just too long so I had to split it up. The result was this chapter which is basically a little light fluff before the main course. Bear with me...there is method to this madness.]

The return to school had been uneventful. Beam and Kit had been relegated to passenger status as Ming and Forth took turns driving. At one point Beam protested and got a strange look from Forth that made him blush furiously. Ming and Kit shared a look. It was probably best that Forth and Beam didn't know that they had provided Ming and Kit with some auditory inspiration the night before.

And just because they were thinking the same thing, Ming and Kit also blushed furiously. Kit had to pretend to be fascinated by the view outside the window until his body finally relaxed. Ming on the other hand eased his hold on Kit for fear he would pull the smaller man into his lap. Then it would be their turn to give Forth and Beam a taste of their own medicine.

Luckily, Beam and Forth were so engrossed with each other they didn't notice the other two steeped in very sexually charged discomfort.

Back on campus

They had spent an entire weekend together and yet Kit still wanted to hang out with Ming – or Beam or Phana; even Nong'Yo and Ai'Forth were worthwhile companions. But Ai'Pha was dealing with his parents and Beam was finally in a place where he seemed to enjoy Forth's company instead of fighting so hard to resist him. Kit wasn't about to cock block anyone because of his own fears.

He was left with only the option of Ming and his mind rebelled against the idea. He was not that desperate. Then again maybe he was.

Somewhere between agreeing to become Ming's boyfriend and their weekend together, Kit had become dependent on the other man for something more than his presence and his affection. It was like a part of him was missing and he wanted it back with him at the first opportunity.

But if that was the case he would have to tie Ming to himself and never let him go. It was so unreasonable and yet he didn't know what else he could do. That there was a part of him that kept thinking about what it might be like to finally take their relationship to the next level only served to make him both eager and nervous in equal measure.

Was it punishment or prudence to wait any longer? Kit had his answer when he remembered what it had been like to be so intimately entwined with Ming. Whatever the other man had done to him; he wasn't getting over it any time soon.

"Hello." Kit greeted Ming casually when he called the other man after making a necessary but difficult decision.

"Hello P'Kit...how are you today?" Ming sounded so happy to hear from him that Kit also smiled automatically. How could my faen do that with such ease?

"I was just missing you and thought I'd find out what you were up to." Ki confessed.

He waited for Ming to make fun of him but it never came. "I was thinking of driving home for a bit but when I called my mum she told me they were going to be away for a few more days. So it looks like I'm at your full disposal."