Chapter 52 - Prequel (Part 2)

[Author's note: The final part of the chapter. It was still too long so I split it - again! Hope the double update does the trick to ease the dubious truncation.]

Kit's POV

I woke up feeling hot and bothered. At first I didn't know where I was then I remembered I had invited myself to Ming's dorm room. Memories trickled into my conscious mind in quick succession after that and recalling what had happened earlier, I felt the heat already riding me, spike inside my body and set fire to my loins.

What is wrong with me? I had never been like this before. So intent on my body and its reactions to someone else. It was all I could think about now and having Ming beside me was not helping me find steady ground where I could analyse what I was feeling; in a cold, calm and calculating manner.

The new desires obliterated all of that.

I could feel the soreness of Ming's stretching but it was a distant discomfort. What I remembered was the burn of his penetration and the way it had felt to have him inside me. Stroking me with his fingers. Stoking my fire. Feeding the hunger. Satisfying every craving even I didn't know I had. And for the first time in my life, I had to admit I wanted more.

Ming was sleeping peacefully beside me. His hands around my waist as usual. He seemed to be deep in sleep, yet he had his mouth pressed to the back of my neck. Each puff of breath sending a shiver down my spine. Each time he moved making me aware that he was sporting a boner in his sleep and it was pressing to the top of my upper thigh in the crease where it met the curve of my buttocks.

Basically, without knowing, he was making love to me in his sleep.

If he had been awake and I could do something about it, I would have laughed. But there wasn't anything I could do that wouldn't amount to assault so I tried to endure the sensations he was heaping onto my body.

Sleep was elusive. Even though I tried. It was hard to get my breath steady. My heart was beating too fast and there was no way I was ever going to get my brain to stop thinking about what Ming was doing to me for long enough to let me fall asleep again.

Desire was our bedfellow and it was keeping me awake with endless commentary. What an unpleasant threesome.

I finally gave up trying and reached over to shake him awake.

"N'Ming...Ming...Mingkwan!" That last shout finally had the right effect.

"Hmm baby...what's up?" He mumbled sleepily.

"Are you going to tease me or make love to me for real?"

I felt his startled movement like it was in my own body. Ming's entire body jerked suddenly. His hands tightened around me and when he spoke there was nothing left of the sleepy sounding voice, "You can't just..."

"I can't sleep. I've been told that an orgasm is the best sleeping aid in the world."

"But you have to be awake for it to..." Ming stopped talking and with some difficulty I twisted around to face him. He looked confused. Clearly not all the sleep had cleared from his brain. It was amusing but I let him sort it out for himself. When he finally looked down at me, I raised my eyebrows at him. "How are you always able to shock me?"

"Are you that surprised?"

"Okay...you have a point." He said his smile finally making an appearance as his indestructible good humour settled in. "So what is it you want from me this..." he looked at his clock and didn't even balk at the wee hour, "...fine, early morning."

"You!"

Ming's POV

I thought I was dreaming. It was the only explanation I could come up with for Kitkat's behaviour. He had already shocked me with his desire for a sleeping aid. I couldn't tell what I was feeling when he told me he wanted me.