Chapter 60c

Third Person POV

The med students were sharing a room in the hotel. It was good enough for them but there was no way they were going to be able to fit six people in that space. Kit and Beam who knew this were trying to come up with a solution without alerting their boyfriends as they approached the hotel.

Pha and Wayo had gone for a walk on their ow and were not there to witness the dilemma the two couples found themselves in. But when they got to the front desk, the concierge was very accommodating as he handed over four key cards.

"Will the other two be joining you?"

"Later." Forth answered as he took the key cards and handed one to each of them.

"What's this?" Beam asked him.

"We had all your stuff moved to a suite. It was best option since there are six of us." Forth explained as they got into the lift together and rode in silence until they were deposited right inside their room. Although it was more like an apartment. There were three rooms a living area, dining and kitchenette.

"This was the best option for us?" Kit asked in awe.

"Think about it. If we each paid for a single room or even if we paid for three double rooms it would still come to more than the suite. So Yo's dad booked it for us."

"Remind me to thank Yo's dad." Beam said.

"No need. It's taken care off." Forth said with a look in Ming's direction.

They had both agreed to work for Yo's dad for six months and to test them he'd asked if they were willing to do it for no pay. When they had readily answered he'd made all the arrangements but it was clear that his motives were not to enslave them but to reassure them. Who graduated from college already knowing they had a job in a prestigious company? Apparently Forth and Ming did. And that in itself was a gift of a different kind that eased their minds. Their future was a little brighter.

Their present on the other hand was up for debate. Forth had a bone to pick with his Beam and he was going to make sure the other man understood just how upset he was. They walked into one of the bedrooms and shut the door behind them. Forth stalked Beam until the other man couldn't walk back any further since the bed was behind him.

"Do you know what I'm going to do to you?" Forth asked menacingly. Beam gulped and then shook his head. "I hope you can hold your voice because I don't want anyone coming in here to save you from me."

"Will I need saving."

"Only if you misbehave some more." Forth answered like it was exactly what he expected Beam to do.

In the living room Ming and Kit were just standing side by side as they surveyed the space in front of them.

"I really hope these walls are thick. I don't think I can stand hearing them make love again." Kit said with a look of horror on his face.

"Instead of worrying about them, why don't you get into our room? Maybe this time, we can force them to listen to us instead."

"Aiii Ming...that is not..."

Ming kissed Kit to silence him. He didn't care if it made the smaller man angry. He was still a little upset himself at the bad behaviour he and his friends had exhibited. "Are you sure you want to resist me right now? Because I will punish you and it will be unpleasant...but I can make it so much worse..."

The whole time he was talking Ming was pushing Kit in the direction of their room and when they finally got inside he slammed and locked the door. "You belong to me."

Phana and Yo walked into the suite to the sound of a door slamming. They shared a look and a shrug but Yo was clearly up to speed on what was happening. "Looks like the punishments have begun."

"So what do you have in mind for me?" Pha asked wrapping his hands around Yo's waist and causing the smaller man to do everything to get out of them.

"I think I'm going to beat you."

"Really?"

"How can you be excited about that?" Yo asked looking at his boyfriend doubtfully.

"I don't know...sometimes I wonder what it would be like if you wanted to try something different."

"Different? Like what?"

"Like..." Phana's voice was really low as he whispered in Yo's ear and Yo's blush was telling as he looked up at Pha in shock.

"Really?"

"Really!"

They made their way to their room and the living room was quiet. The soundproofing in the hotel so much better than the cottage they had share during their last holiday together that each couple was oblivious of the others.