Chapter 60c-ii

Forth and Beam

"Do you know what I'm going to do to you?" Forth asked menacingly. Beam gulped and then shook his head. "I hope you can hold your voice because I don't want anyone coming in here to save you from me."

"Will I need saving?"

Beam's POV

He was being exceptionally kind. It was confusing. To know he could take my breath away with his kisses. That he could steal all my capacity for thought with his touch. I was so far gone for him and yet I still didn't know what to expect with him. I expected rough. I expected him to push me over the side of the bed and take me like the bull he is. I would have been completely okay with that.

But instead he was being tender and it was making things other than my cock throb.

I was afraid if he continued I might do something regrettable like cry but I could already feel the tears leaking from my eyes when he kissed my inner thigh like I was something precious to him. When he fondled my balls and stroked my cock, that was more familiar and I succumbed to the desire that spiked through my entire body. But he wasn't rushing me to orgasm. He sucked lightly. He kissed reverently. He touched me like I was fragile. I was trembling violently. I was begging shamelessly. Still he held off.

I wanted him to just claim me but this was more than that. And when I started feeling the approach of an orgasm. He backed off completely.

"Fuck you Forth...you're going to kill me." I shouted.

"You thought this was going to be easy." He said with an evil laugh. "I told you to keep your voice down. Then again...maybe this place is soundproof...you can shout all you want baby...nobody is coming to save you."

I didn't want to be saved. I wanted Forth to take me and own me body and soul. I thought he was finally ready to take things to the next level when he flipped me on my stomach and started teasing my anus. I thought he was finally going to consume me. But instead he penetrated me with only one well lubricated finger. It was not enough. "Fuck Forth...more...please!"

"Like this?" He asked as he added a second finger and pressed into me. But he was moving so slowly and he wasn't trying to touch my prostate. If anything he seemed to be avoiding the bundle of nerves inside me. I was held on the brink of that anticipation without a way to satisfy the need and the more I tried to reach for it. The more elusive it was.

"Uggghhhh...I'm sorry Forth...Please..."

"What are you sorry for?"

"For missing the seminar." I cried out. "For disappointing you. For no recognizing the opportunity for what it was."

"Are you just saying that?" Forth asked and for the first time I noticed that his voice was a little gruffer and his breath shallow and fast.

"Yes baby. Please Forth...stop teasing me."

"So all of this is so that you can come." He said withdrawing his fingers from my body and leaving me feeling bereft. I was so desperate to look at him. I know that was going through his mind but I dared not disobey his order and he had not yet given me permission to turn over.

"What...what are...you doing?" He had just stopped and I had no clue what he was up to. Finally I turned and he was sitting in the chair beside the bed just staring at me. I had never felt so exposed. I wanted to cover my face or hid in some other way. But his gaze was so penetrating I didn't think there was any way I could ever get away from him. He had taken off his clothes and was leaning back in the upholstered chair. The chair had no armrest meaning he could move around however he wanted.

I finally got off the bed and walked over to him. I was ready to take whatever punishment he was going to give me. I didn't care anymore. I knew who loved me and I knew who I loved, the rest were just details. "Will you finish this?" I asked.

"No...you will." He said cryptically.

"How will I...?"

He straightened his legs between my own. "Come here!"

It wasn't easy to walk with his legs between mine but it was a short distance. I was standing over him with my legs over his hips but I didn't sit down. "You wanted to take me?" Forth said offhand. "So take me."

"Fuck..." I didn't know what to say. "I...don't..."

"What..." He was daring me. I didn't have it in me to pass up a challenge.

I reached for the lube he'd conveniently placed on to the table beside him and coated my palm with it. I teased him with the same gentle strokes he had been driving me crazy with and I was very satisfied when his gaze finally faltered and he closed his eyes and moaned with pleasure. Seeing him like that gave me confidence.

I put more lube on his cock. I raised myself over him. With one hand on his shoulder for balance and the other behind my back, I directed his cock to my entrance. The first breech was easier as I could control how much of him entered me and how fast I sank down onto him – allowing him to penetrate me little by little. I was so intent on that I didn't realise that Forth had taken hold of my hips and was holding me tight until he thrust up to meet my descent.

"Fuck." We said in unison.

My ass clenched around him and he moaned loudly. But I was barely able to make a sound. I thought he would take over but after that first unexpected thrust he was just sitting still. Holding me to him but not moving. I knew what he wanted me to do. The chair was wide enough that I could get some purchase with my legs on either side of him. So by lifting off and dropping down I was able to take him deeper inside me and then withdraw creating the delicious friction we both needed. The more I moved the more I needed. I was bouncing up and down on him but it felt like it just wasn't enough. "Forth...please...help me"

His eyes locked on mine and I knew he'd just been waiting for that because he grabbed my hips and thrust upwards. My entire body jolted into a new level of awareness. I was hot and desperate but so was he. We moved hard and fast and deep. My cock, caught between our bodies, erupted when my orgasm hit. I felt my insides clench and unclench. Forth cried out and then his cock was pulsing and sending hot streams of cum into me making my body shiver with a new round of sensation just as potent as the first. And it didn't come down for an eon.

I had been punished but holy heavens; this was the most amazing sex I had ever had.

"You are a very scary man."

"Remember that." He said menacingly. "Don't make me have to punish you again."

Was he kidding? I was pretty sure I was never going to be able to stop thinking of ways for him to punish me. Because if this was what I got...there was no way I was ever going to get enough.