Chapter 47 - Insert

Being Phana and Wayo

[Authors note: Does anyone want a detailed description of what really went down during that study period?]

Vote here with a comment or emoji 🌈

Yes

No

Grand Canyon

Happiness

Vote opened: 15 December 2019          Vote closed: 29 December 2019

[Author's Note: Vote results at closing: 4 Yes, 0 No, 1 Grand Canyon, 1 Happiness
With the ayes taking the vote...here is my version of what happened during Phana and Wayo's "Study time"
.]

--------------------

Wayo was sitting on the bed when I walked towards him giving him this teasing look, gently holding him and then...

Phana's POV

I kissed him. It wasn't like our first time when he was so nervous that he could barely hold on to me. But it was also different than the other times. Yo was hesitant. Holding me but also trying to keep me at bay.

"What is it?" I asked softly but he didn't answer me.

Yo just pulled me closer and kissed me back. I was receptive to whatever he wanted and when his seeking tongue braced for entry against my mouth, I opened to him; letting him in. Letting him do whatever he wanted. I loved when Yo was willing to show me what he wanted. It was like he was as hungry for me as I was for him.

I wanted to taste his body from head to toe. Cleanse his senses of any remnants from the past so that I was the only thing he had on his mind. Taking off his clothes slowly, I enjoyed the sight of him when I kissed his eyes then his nose then his mouth. His neck and chest were not safe from my brazen advances. I went even lower but Yo stopped me before I could get further down.

"Please...P'Pha...uuugh...not...." He whispered huskily.

I hated seeing his fear. Sensing that there was something he wasn't saying and that I couldn't reach him because of it.

"Let me do this for you." I said pushing his hands away so that he was no longer holding me at a distance. Instead I pulled him so that he had to wind them around my neck. Hold me close to him.

I loved seeing him looking so aroused; even in spite of the frown that crinkled the space between his brows. There was great joy in being the one who could do this to him. To be the only one he allowed to do this.

But that had changed and we both knew it. It wasn't because I didn't believe that nothing had happened. It was because Yo felt he was somehow altered by it.

I was going to reassure him in every way I knew how. This was just one of the weapons in my arsenal. I would remind him not only of my love for him but also of how wonderful he was. I told him this as I kissed a wet trail along his torso.

I kissed his chest and heard him whimper. Sucked on his nipples and felt him shiver in response. When he could no longer resist my attacks, his mewling protests turned to moans of pleasure.

No part of him was safe from me. I found every sensitive spot and did my best to drive him crazy with my mouth and my hands. Trying to communicate all the love I felt for him. All the regret I could not refrain from feeling. All the happiness that his return to school and to me had given back to me. Kissing, sucking, biting teasing, caressing until he was begging me to finish. To give him what he most needed.