Chapter 1: Runaway

It was a cold night, a silent one too. There seemed to be none wandering the streets. Oh wait... 

scratch that. YOU were wandering the streets, in-fact you were running down them aimlessly. 

The sound of your hard shoes tapping the smooth stone floor, could be heard as echos down the endless streets. 

Your cheeks, you were guessing, had been likely flushed because of the cold, and you could feel the newsboy hat on your head that hid your luscious (L/C/H), becoming loose.

    *FLASHBACK: AN HOUR AGO*

A nervous you was facing the tall ,fancy mirror in your room. You were wearing a brown short attached with two thin brown straps, along with, light brown knee high socks, a tanish white shirt with a brown ribbon coming out the collar, and a pair of old brown shoes. 

 You looked like a guy....well almost. 

You reached for a dark brown newsboy hat and quickly placed your ( L/C/H ) into a bun so you could install the hat over it. 

Gazing back at the mirror again, you almost didn't recognize yourself. It was.... strange.

Clenching your fists tightly, your beautiful ( C/E )  were filled with uncertainty as you gazed at yourself from head to toe. 

Letting out a short sigh and releasing your fists, you mumbled something and turned your gaze towards a long rope laid upon a fancy red chair with pink lacing. 

Next thing you knew it, you were climbing out a window in the dead of night.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Taking a quick left on the corner of a street you began to slow down your pace of running and choose to take a break by leaning against a wall. In doing so, you took deep breathes in and out, in and out, over and over. 

The air was crisp and had the scent of fire wood " I wonder..." you thought to yourself, " I wonder what i'm going to do now....i'm already feeling regret for leaving my beloved Elizabeth's side... NO! I can't say that! I refuse to be queen! It may seem childish, but thats a role I do not wish to take part in....". 

You had taken the decision of not becoming Queen, partly when you took notice to all the secrets going on the castle. " Unbelievable that I the future Queen was unaware of anything going on in the castle." You slowly curled your fists in frustration, digging your nails into your skin. 

  Everything was silent till you released your fists, shook those alluring thoughts of your home away, and thought of something new. 

" Wait... so how will I make money?" You wondered this as you looked at the small bag you had brought.  In it was, some change, a blanket, an apple, some bread and water, and a compass you had for some reason wanted to bring. 

Suddenly the thought came to you, " well... what if I worked for a sowing shop... i'm good with fabric and designing things so...". You were so deep in thought, coming up with plans and ideas for your new life and future, that you hadn't even noticed the liquid coming from your eyes and dropping to the floor one by one. 

Breaking from your train of thought, you finally noticed and brought a delicate hand to your flushed face. Your ( C/E ) widening, " tears? W..why am I crying...." Only silence answered your question. 

Your ( C/E) went half way closed and you thought " oh... I know why". 

With that, you slid down to the floor with your back against some old brick building and stayed that way till you fell asleep.  You knew there would be time to think about all the important stuff tomorrow, but after running for almost an hour straight, you just wanted to sleep. So you did. 

You spent the whole night sleeping peacefully unaware that in the morning....some things will come into your life and change it drastically. 

Hmmm, will it be for the better though... 

Or for the worse?

 ALRIGHTIE!!! THATS MY FIRST CHAPTER GUYS!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND IF YOU DID, PLEASE LEAVE A FRIENDLY COMMENT OR VOTE! 

TILL THE NEXT UPDATE READER- CHANNS!!!

Please don't forget to vote and comment!