Chapter 17: Not yet

" It's cold"

You were lying in a field of slightly glowing violet flowers. 

Everything looked dimly bright and beautiful but it was very cold and the sky was pitch black.

" Where am I?" You were sprawled on top the flowers looking up at the black sky. You wanted badly to move from the ground and get up, but for some reason your eyes were almost glued to the sky. You seemed to be paralyzed and couldn't move your body at all. 

Almost 10 minutes seemed to pass and you still couldn't move, nor change the way your eyes were looking up. That's when you had a sudden realization. 

" I can't remember..." You slightly whispered to yourself. " I can't remember how I got here and I don't even have any memories of who I am."

Your mind was literally blank. 

It was a very strange feeling to have your mind completely cleared form any tiny thought. Not only this, but you felt oddly calm just staying there and looking at the endless black sky. This feeling however, shortly came to an end when you began to have an edging feeling of... 

fear?

In seconds, fear over took your whole paralyzed body and you felt terrified. Absolutely terrified. Suddenly, the sky seemed so scary to you. Your eye pupils got smaller and you began to sweat out of fear. You wanted to move or to scream, but all you could do was make out a hoarse whisper of a yell. 

As you continued trying to scream, you had sudden goosebumps all over your arms and legs. But it wasn't from the cold. It was because you felt that someone was watching you.

This new feeling made you want to try and scream harder, but you immediately stopped when you heard something in the distance.

A voice.

" A..a voice?"

You wondered where it came from but you soon discovered that it was coming from the sky. 

" My my miss ( Y/N ), you certainly have given the young master a feeling he wishes to forget. I wonder, why is it that the Queen of England has not sent any guards out to town to look for you? You are quite important.... so the Queen should be in a frantic state...."

Your eyes widened at the mention of " ( Y/N )."

" You seem to be on the brink of life and death Miss ( Y/N ). I hope you know that it's up to you if you ever wake up. Although I wouldn't recommend it. If you give up now, i'm sure you'll go to heaven. Think of all the pain and suffering you can leave behind here. You'll be free forever! Besides, it doesn't seem the Queen will mind if your dead. So let's end this now. Shall we?" 

What was going on? A new feeling of anger and resistance over came you.

Though you didn't know who this voice belonged to, or what they were speaking of... for some strange reason you felt that who ever this ( Y/N ) person was, you wanted desperately for them to live.

" No,no,no,no,no..." You kept chanting to yourself. " It won't end..." You shut your eyes and was finally able to scream out. " It can't end!"

* TIME SKIP*

" What?"

You opened your eyes and saw that you weren't in the field of flowers anymore.

You seemed to be in a large fancy room that was completely silent... well, all but for the noise of a clock ticking in the corner. 

"...."

 You were speechless when you noticed that you were lightly hovering over a large bed with white sheets. In those sheets was a girl of about 13 years of age with ( L/C/H ) all around her as she lay with her eyes shut. 

" That's impossible... she looks just like me".

In that instant you very slowly remembered everything. Who you were and where you came from.

Having such a flood of memories and thoughts enter your mind, made you want to cry. However, doing so would be pointless. " Am I dead?" You wondered. 

To find out if you were, you hovered down closer to your body while your ( L/C/H ) floated all about you. You hovered down to her until your noses touched. Waiting for a little while, you listened for the steady rhythm of air going in and out from her mouth, (that was only slightly opened.)

" I'm alive."

You held out both hands to her pale face and smiled as your foreheads came in contact. " You did well saving Ciel. Your a brave girl ( Y/N ), and you have unfinished business in this world."

Your smile faded. " That's why you have to stay alive and keep living. No matter what happens you can't give up... even if theres no more hope left...."

At this point your smile was completely gone and you had a sorrowful look on. "p..please..". You had a sudden voice crack and you had a few tears rolling down your face; disappearing mid air before hitting the bed sheets. ( lol fyi because the tears are part of your ghost like body and their not realll!!!) 

" ( Y..Y/N)... I believe in you l..like no one else ever has....so you can't die...not yet."

You shut your eyes, smiled, and whispered as your celestial body began to fade and melt back in the alive ( Y/N ).

" No, not yet".

YAYYYYYY I UPDATED!!!! 💗

I LOVE WRITING THIS FAN FIC READER-CHANN'S AND IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS TO ADD INTO IT.....

I'D GLADLY TRY TO ADD THEM IN THE STORY!!! \( ^_^ )/

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU READER-CHANN'S ARE ON THE BRINK OF LIFE AND DEATH BUT I'M SURE YOU GUYS ARE GONNA MAKE IT THROUGH!!!

ANYWAYYYY, I'LL TRY AND UPDATE AS USUAL MY LOVELY READER-CHANN'S! SO UNTIL THEN!

BAIII!!!😘