Chapter 11: A playful chase

It was the next day when you were sitting on the bottom step of the manor entrance outside.

You had just came outside to enjoy the fresh air after changing into another outfit Ciel had bought for you.

You honestly couldn't believe Ciel had such amazing taste. You adored the dress with all your heart.

You had also tied part of your ( L/C/H ) back and put black shoes on

You sighed while hugging your knees. It was an especially windy day and even though it was cloudy, you knew it wouldn't rain.

"Miss ( Y/N )?"

You didn't hear the voice from behind you as the person edged down the steps.

You turned your head when you saw Ciel sitting down next to you. " There you are Miss ( Y/N )."

" Oh, Ciel". Your face may have been simple on the outside but on the inside you couldn't deny the fact you were happy to see him.

" Wait... did you just call me miss?"

" Yes, Sebastian told me to adress you as such. After all... you are our future Queen."

You flinched at the word Queen and began to frown. " Well I assure you that for the time being, you don't have to call me miss."

Ciel tilted his head towards you and asked " Should I call you m'lady then?"

Your frown turned into an awkward smile and blush. " Ummm..." You had to admit that you DID like the thought of Ciel calling you m'lady. You liked the way he said it so naturally.

" N..n...no!" Your "no" response came out louder than expected.  

" Please... just call me ( Y/N ) if you would..." 

Ciel sighed " I would honestly prefer not to. It sounds so..."

" What? Friendly? We know each other enou..." You stopped yourself right there. To be honest, you DIDN'T know that much about Ciel and Ciel didn't know that much about you... .