Chapter 10: Like the rain

Your ( C/E ) slowly opened as you yawned and sat up on your comfy bed. 

"Where am I?" you thought this while rubbing your tired eyes, so that the burry vision would go away.

All of a sudden you remembered all that had happened the day before.

" Ohhh... now I remember" You frowned but then made a confused face as to how you came to be in your bedroom. The last thing you could remember was crying on Ciel....

" AAAAAh I did that!" You began to punch the air in front of you with balled up fists.

" I guess i'll just have to apologize for my sudden out burst..." You said laying back down in bed.

" I can't believe they know now... I was such a fool."

A few minutes had passed, when you heard a light knock on the door.

" May I come in Miss ( Y/N )?"

"Oh" you thought. The voice belonged to Sebastian.

" Um, yes you may come in"

Sebastian opened the door almost immediately after granting him access. He was holding something though.

It seemed to be a very light ( F/C ) piece of cloth and a pair of matching ( F/C ) shoes.

" This is a gift from the young master. You have nothing else to wear rather then that boyish outfit."

" Wait what? Really? Ciel got this?" You said this getting out of bed and walking over to Sebastian.

Sebastian handed you a beautiful faded ( F/C ) dress.  ( LOOK AT THE DRESS AT THE TOP! )

" It's absolutely beautiful!" 

Sebastian opened is mouth to speak again. " The young master will be choosing many clothes for you daily."

" Huh?? Really? Thats so kind... but why?"

" Well you are a girl after all. Actually you are the princess of England. So fine high quality clothing for you should be well expected." 

" Oh..." You thought this through for a minute till you nodded and thanked Sebastian.

Shortly after he left the room telling you to come outside for breakfast once your finished. 

You put the dress on once Sebastian was completely gone. 

You were surprised to see that Ciel knew a thing or two about fashion. Actually... now that you think about it... Ciel is always in fine fashion. "He must have good taste" you thought smiling to yourself.

You quickly brushed your pretty ( L/C/H ), and let it hang loose all the way down to your waist. You never liked doing TO much with your hair. 

* TIME SKIP: OUTISDE*

You had walked outside to the back of the manor but didn't see anyone.

" Where is everyone?" You were gonna try the front yard of the manor... when a certain garden caught your eye.

* TIME SKIP AGAIN: 7 MIN*