Chapter 22: Goodbyes

It's been about a year since England fell into destruction. 

Many families had lost people close to them in the fire and everyone in England was mourning someone. 

People had already begun to rebuild England a few days after the fire. Everyone was pitching in somehow which was nice to see.

.

.

.

As for Ciel, he had been internally mourning the loss of ( Y/N ). 

" Aw, the poor young master

" Aw, the poor young master..." Finnian, Mey-rin, and Baldroy were leaning their bodies against the door to Ciel's study, trying to listen to what Ciel and Sebastian were talking about.

" He's lost sweet miss ( Y/N ), yes he has." Mey-rin frowned as Baldroy nodded and said, " He's been acting off since he came back to the manor.... I wish we's could's do's something to help him out."

" I agree..." Before Finnian could finish his sentence the door flew open and Finnian, Mey-rin, and Baldroy fell into Ciel's study room floor.

" Ouch!"

" What on earth are you doing?" Ciel was gazing at the three on the floor as he had Kanzei in his lap.

" Were you perhaps spying?" Sebastian voice had a hint of threat as the servants all stood up as quickly as they had fell. 

" N..no! We just wanted to make sure the young master was ok.... after miss ( Y/N )'s tragic death and everything..." Finnian said.

Ciel gave a sigh and said " I'm fine. I was just discussing with Sebastian here that the people of England weren't to sure what to do, since the throne no longer had an heir."

Kanzei barked and licked Ciel's cheek.

Sebastian nodded in response and said, " Speaking of which, miss ( Y/N ) funeral is today so I'd appreciate it if you three gets dressed properly for the occasion."

The three servants brightened up as they yelled, " We can come!?"

" Yes"

" Thank you!" The three servants burst out the room and ran down the hall.

" Ah, such fools." Sebastian rolled his eyes at their excitement.

Sebastian turned to his young master and saw him looking out the window, as he petted kanzei nice and slow.

" My lord, this will be a funeral with just us in it. ( Y/N ) had no family members by blood, no dear friends and obviously the Queen and Ash is dead. That means we will be the only ones attending."

" Sebastian." 

" Yes?"

" Why did we not see ( Y/N )'s body after she gave her life to kill Ash? After all, we saw Ash on the floor, but not ( Y/N )'s  body." Ciel sipped some tea as Sebastian said, " I'm quite sure it's because her body must have been obliterated. Especially considering the facts that she gave all the power she had. Even if she had miraculously survived, her mind wouldn't be the same. In other words... she would likely become quite crazy in the head."

Ciel stopped sipping and looked into his tea. 

" Yes, I suppose she must have been obliterated."

*TIME SKIP: AT THE CEMETERY*

" Waaaah! Poor miss (Y/N)!" Mey-rin was crying into a handkerchief while Baldroy and Finnian patted her on the back.

Kanzei was whimpering too and he pawed at his owners grave.

Ciel placed down a single red rose beneath the tomb stone and removed his top hat from his head as he looked down at the floor. 

" Thank you ( Y/N ), you made the phantomhive manor a good place. I won't forget you. Oh, and i'll take good care of Kanzei for you"

Sebastian smirked. " She did bring some good to us."

" Yes, but like all deaths, we must learn to move on. This is just another one of those times."

Sebastian stopped smirking and frowned, shaking his head. " Your as cold hearted as ever young master."

" I am Ciel Phantomhive after all.... I cannot let another death stop me from my path." Ciel smiled, " even so, I will honor you with my memory ( Y/N ). You were brave and looked for the best in people. I'm sure you just wanted a peaceful life..."

" Farewell." Ciel stayed there for a minute before turning around and walking back to the carriage with kanzei in arms.

When he got in the carriage and sat down, his grip tightened on his rod and he frowned. " ( Y/N )..."

The carriage began to move and Ciel looked out the window one last time to where ( Y/N )'s grave was from afar. There, he saw a figure with ( C/H ) flowing in the wind, wearing what seemed to be a cloak next to ( Y/N )'s grave. 

"...." Ciel's eyes widened for a second before he shook his head, blinked and looked back at the grave. 

There... he saw no one.

" Strange..." Ciel's eyes narrowed. " I must be going crazy."

*????? POV*

A figure wearing a black cloak emerged from the trees while Ciel was walking back to his carriage. 

The person was pretty short and seemed to have very pale skin.

They walked to ( Y/N )'s grave and bent down to caress the grave stone's name. The person chuckled before picking up the rose and standing up. 

" Lovely..." The persons voice seemed to be a girls voice but it sounded a little rasp.

The girl reached for her hood and put it down to reveal ( L/C/H ) and ( C/E )'s.

She stared at the carriage from afar until it started to roll away into the distance. Her eyes were dull as if no life was in them as she lightly smirked and tightened the grip of the rose in hand. 

" I'll see you again some day Ciel...."

The wind began to blow and she stepped backwards as her dull eyes glowed a different color.

"Heh...."

"Til then."

Within a split second, she teleported away leaving no trace behind.

YAYYYYYYYY!!!!! I'M FINALLY DONE WITH THIS FANFIC READER-CHANN'S!!!! ( IT SEEMS AS THOUGH GIVING ALL THE LIFE SHE HAD.... ( Y/N ) GOT A LITTLE NUTS IN THE HEAD. )

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS PRETTY EASY AND FAST..... :( I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME THESE DAYS SO I DID MY BEST....😣

ANYWAY I'M SO GLAD YOU GUYS READ MY FANFIC !!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I HOPED YOU LIKED IT! 

I'M THINKING ABOUT MAYBE WRITING ANOTHER ONE SOMETIME SOON BUT I'M NOT SURE.....

WELP! THAT CONCLUDES FOR THIS FANFIC! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE DAY ( OR NIGHT ) READER-CHANN'S!!!!😘

   -  AUTHOR-SAN

Ps: I'M MAKING A PART TWO TO THIS BOOK SO IF YOUR INTERESTED GO AND CHECK IT OUT!