Chapter 2: Directions

You yawn and rub your ( C/E ) with an exhausted look on your face. " Ouchieee....the floor made my butt sore...". 

Standing up you perform different stretches until you look up to the sky. 

It must be around 11:00 AM because the sky was a pretty light blue and you saw quite a few people busy about the streets. 

"They must be headed to work or going home". "home.." you thought. You shrugged it off after a moment and picked up your small black bag ((JUST IMAGINE A BLACK SATCHEAL BAG)). 

"Hmmm, now then.... I think first order of business is to find a job! Probably at some sort of sowing shop." 

You gazed at your surroundings thinking, " Then again... where am I going to find one."

 That problem was quickly resolved though when you crossed the street headed towards the first shop you saw.

You were going to ask for directions.

A long board at the top of the shop had black words engraved " Undertaker". 

Opening the shops door a bell sound was produced, you quickly entered. Inside you saw all kinds of things! You saw, skulls, jars with weird stuff in them, plenty of big old books, old furniture, coffins, and other weird looking things. " this must be some sort of funeral parlor..."

Out of all the strange looking things of this shop though, the man at the front desk was likely to be the strangest thing you've ever seen.

The man was a seemingly young, lean man, with long gray hair and a single braid on his right side. He seemed to have extensive black fingernails and a noticeable scar across his face, neck, and left pinky finger. His robe was predominantly black. Additionally, his attire included an incredibly long top hat ( which you thought was funny looking ), and a gray scarf strapped across his chest and knotted by the hips. The last thing you noticed was that he wore a band of prayer beads around his neck, and wore a chain with six mourning lockets around his hip.

" Hehe, hello there young boyyy!" 

"Um h..hello" You tried to mimic your best boy voice as possible. 

" What brings you here to my..humble shop?" 

" Humble is an understatment" you thought frowning. " This place reeked of death".

Plastering back on a smile you said " Um.. I just wanted directions actually..."

"Oh, so you haven't lost a loved one, need help with vengeance, want the latest murder gossip, would like to know someones whereabouts, want to have a book on poison..." The man went on and on until you cut him off. 

" N..no I just want directions" You response was returned with a creepy giggle from the man. You noticed he just kept doing that.

" Um... so do you think you can tell me where there is a near by sow..." Just then you were cut off by the bell of the shop ringing.

" Ahh, hello there Ciel, Sebastian!" He giggled again, obviously pleased to see them. 

You looked in the mans direction and saw two people. One was around your age and the other was older. 

The boy my age was very charming. He had bluish-black hair and rich a rich deep blue eye. The other eye you noticed was covered by a black patch.  His clothing was obviously of nobles men status. He had black fancy heel shoes, a kind of knee high seeming sock, black shorts, a button up black fancy top obviously with a white shirt underneath and a hidden black tie. To top it off he wore a long black cloak looking coat and a black top hat.