Chapter 19: Kanzei's perspective

( THE PIC IS SOOOO CUTE!!!) 

HELLO READER-CHANN'S!!! 

 I THOUGHT THAT EVER SINCE LAST CHAPTER... YOU MIGHT BE THINKING, " WAIT! WHERE IS MY PUPPY IN ALL OF THIS MESS!??"

WELL... I DID THIS CHAPTER TO EXPLAIN WHERE YOUR PUPPY IS DURING YOUR ESCAPE AND WHAT HE'S THINKING.  

ENJOYYYY!!!! 💗

" She's been asleep for so long now..." I huffed and stared at you sleeping in bed.

" UGHHH!!! I miss ( Y/N )!!! When will she wake up!? I wanna play fetch or something!" Looking around the room I stretched for a second before licking your cold cheek and jumping of the bed.

I made my way through the crack of the partly open door to the room, and began walking down the long hallway.

" Maybe I can go to the kitchen and sneak some food. Hehe, Sebastian won't even notice a thing."

I myself shivered just at the thought of Sebastian. " Let me tell you, that man gives me the heebie jeebies...".

I got to the outside of the kitchen door only to find it closed shut. " Nani!?!? Who closed the door!? Sebastian or someone else is always in there cooking!" 

I huffed and sat staring at the door for over 8 minutes straight. " Is it just me, or is the mansion to silent today. Normally Mey-rin is tripping down the stairs and Finnian is exploding the rose bushes... or Baldroy is lighting something up in flames." I let out a tiny sigh.

" Hm, now that I think about it... something feels strange. Maybe I should check downstairs to see if Mey-rin is washing the windows."

* TIME SKIP: DOWNSTAIRS LOBBY*

I was astonished to see Sebastian at the front of the door talking to a man with white hair and a fancy tux.

 " Haha! A new friend!" Is the first thing I thought when I saw the white haired man. That is until my special puppy instincts talked to me.

Instincts: " I don't like the looks of this guy...."

Me: " But he looks nice!!! And he even wears bright colors! Unlike Sebastian. -_-"

Instincts: " But he smells suspicious..." 

Me: " You say that about everything!"

Instincts: " No! That's not true!"

Me: " What about yesterday when you told me to attack the flower pot in the hallway because it looked suspicious just sitting there! Afterwards Sebastian walked out in the hall to retrieve it and he found it broken! That got him angry and he starved me for the day!"

Instincts: " Ummmm that was...."

Me: " Exactly! ( =_= )

Instincts: " Yes but this man looks very suspicious! Just look at the way his hair shines! It's just not natural!

I stopped talking to my instincts because they were starting to annoy the heck outta me. However, before I could go down the stairs to meet with the new man, I noticed a guy dressed in all black hiding the corner holding...a gun!?

" Holly mother of guacamole! He's gonna shoot Sebastian! Wait.... how did he even get in here!? Did he get in through the window!?" I looked back and forth for a bit before running toward the man.

Withought thought, I growled at the man and jumped up at his hand. Before he could react, I bit him hard, he let go of the gun. He cried out in pain and shot a bullet at a vase, exploding it.