Chapter 9: Royalty

The room was in awkward silence.

You were sitting in a comfy chair with a blanket wrapped around you, close to a fire. Your face pointed down at the floor unable to look Ciel straight in the face. 

Sebastian was the first to break the long silence of the study room.

" So... who are you ( Y/N )?"

You were shocked to hear a voice after such a long silence. 

" I...um....i'm just a simple village girl..."

" If you were such a simple village girl... then why hide your identity?" 

Sebastians voice was like a snake  and his lips were curved into a silent smirk for the whole time you spoke. This smirk worried you however...

It was as if  just by gazing at your color hair and face.... he knew who you...

Your train of thought was interrupted by Ciel's stern voice. 

" Leave us Sebastian. I shall get the truth out myself."

Sebastian's all knowing smirk turned into an obedient face as he bowed and walked out the room."

" Come, let us play a game of chess."

" W..what? At a time like this?"

"Yes". Ciel stood up going over to a cabinet and pulling out a fancy board. He placed it on a small table in between us. 

" Do you play?" 

" Um yes I do..." You choose the white pieces and placed them in order.

Ciel took the black pieces and did the same. 

* TIME SKIP: End of Game*

Ciel and you had been playing in silence for what seemed an eternity. 

You and he both knew the game would end in one more hit.

Both of you were good at this game but Ciel was much more skilled then you. It was quite obvious that he had the upper hand in this game.

Your eyes narrowed as he picked up his knight and knocked down your King.

" Checkmate. The game is finished"

" So.. may I ask now? Whats your real name? It's obviously not ( Y/N ) thats a boys name."

Time passed as you seemed to only ignore Ciel while you stared at your fallen Queen and fallen King on the board.

At a young age you had disliked chess. 

The thought the objective of the game was a bit harsh. Murdering the Queen...and then trying your best to kill the King. 

Your Queen and King were laying on the board next to each other. 

" They died together" You thought.

Ciel was obviously not enjoying being ignored, so he tried a different approach. 

You felt your arm being grabbed and your whole body being lifted from the chair. Next thing you knew it your body was slammed against the wall. 

You gave out  a light scream of shock.

Ciel trapped you by placing one arm on both sides of you. 

There was no escape.

" Tell me who you are now"

You couldn't think straight. 

" What do I say? Should  I just make up a better lie?.... Yeah... I should say I had to escape from a crazed foster family... or..."

Ciel was inching closer to your face which made your heart skip a beat. 

You were very lightly blushing until he said " Im waiting"

You noticed his breathe smelled like chocolate. 

This childish smell of breathe urged you to giggle, however the situation you were in wasn't very humorous. 

You couldn't take it anymore.

You faced him with a serious look. 

" My name you ask? My name is  (Y/N) Windsor".

" W..what?" Ciel stumbled back.

" Thats the last name of the royal family..."

" Yes... and I am the heir to Queen Elizabeth"

Ciel could hardly speak until he found his composure. 

" Why would such an important person such as you be here? In other words... why have you runaway?"

" I find myself un capable of being next in line for the throne. So.. I made a run for it."

You clenched your fists and said " Are you going to send me back?"

" Well that depends... the Queen must be looking for you so the best choice of action would be to send you back... "

Your ( C/E ) widened.

" However I shall choose to keep you here for now ( Y/N )."

"W..what? Really? But don't you serve the Queen?"

" Yes I do...  even so, you made a promise to me. Remember? You said you would help me with the case of Jack The Ripper."

Thats when you realized you HAD made a promise to Ciel.

" Ciel..."

" And no running away ( Y/N ), there must be many people out there looking for the runaway princess. And not all of them are good peop..."

Ciel was interrupted by a sudden pair of arms wrapping around him.

You were hugging him as you said " Thank you Ciel... I wont.. I promise..." After those words you began to softly cry, burrowing your head in his neck.

Ciel stood there a little shocked, but still let you hug him. 

The old Grandfather clock on the opposite side of the room ticked loudly in the silence. And when the clock struck twelve....

Anyone could notice the light blush on Ciel's face.

YAY! IM DONE WITH CHAPTER 9 READER CHANN'S!

I CANT BELIEVE CIEL NOW KNOWS WHO YOU AREEEE!!!!! 

IT SEEMS LIKE HE WILL ALLOW YOU TO STAY AT HIS MANOR FOR NOW TOO! 

I HOPE YOU READER CHANN'S LIKED THIS CHAPTER! 

TILL NEXT TIME!