Chapter 4: Dinner

"We will be having... ( F/F/ ) and (second  F/F ) along with ( F/B ) tonight". Sebastian said this as he set the plates of food on the long dinning table.

Ciel was sitting on the opposite side of the table from you as you frowned. You had always wondered ever since you were little why two people would always sit so far from each other at meal time. 

When you got older and eventually married you knew you would always sit next to your husband at meal time, not... the opposite side of the table. 

" Thank you Sebastian" Ciel picked up his fork and knife as he began to eat slowly. " Sir?... I would like to have you know ( Y/N ) prepared the meal." Sebastian said this as he gestured towards me.

" R..really?" Ciel looked down at his food he was savoring quite well. " Why would our guest have to cook a meal Sebastian?" 

" U..um I actually offered to help with the meal when I saw Mey-rin and Baldroy were having such a hard time." You smiled.

" I see... well it is quite fine dinning". Ciel smiled a very small smile for the first time. You liked his smile, ( though it was small ) and it gave you a warm feeling inside to know the food made him a little happy. 

At this thought, you lightly blushed and looked down at your own food. 

" Young master, shall we get to business?" Sebastian said serving me ( F/B ).

" No Sebastian, we shall not talk of death while at the table... I will have tea and talk with ( Y/N ) in the study later." Ciel looked up at Sebastian and his butler nodded.

* TIME SKIP: HOUR LATER*

You were walking down the halls of the mansion admiring the design of the place. Mey-rin had just showed you your room, and you decided to take a stroll before talking about the case, with Ciel.

Gazing up at the ceiling you were in awe, when Sebastian came up from behind you tapping your shoulder. 

" Hello ( Y/N ), would you mind giving this to the young master for me? Baldroy has just exploded the kitchen again trying to boil simple water."

" H..huh, really!?" You looked at what he was holding. It was a white towel. " Um sure... I can give this to Ciel... where do I give it to him?"

Sebastian pointed down the hall. " Actually the young master is just down the hall over there. The door at the end of the hall with the vase of flowers next to it."

Nodding you willingly grabbed the white towel withought question and walked down the hall. 

Facing the door, you reached for the handle and slowly opened it as you shut it behind yourself. 

The room you were in was quite...white.....dull...and empty. However, when your eyes went to what was in the middle of it you jaw dropped and your face became red.

"C..C..CIE..." you clomped a hand over your mouth, for what was in front of you was a bath. Actually, Ciel was IN the bath relaxing with his eyes closed. You imagined he was probably asleep. 

Because he was asleep, you slowly walked over to him face still beet red, and placed the white towel on a wooden stool, next to the bath. 

You couldn't help but notice Ciel's upper body. It was very slim and muscular and it made you want to stare for hours. Luckily, it was to steamy for you to see anywhere else lower than his upper part. 

Bending down on your knees, you placed your arms and head on the rim of the tub. Your ( C/E ) gazing at him. You wondered what kind of things this young boy had seen and felt ... he was your age and yet he seemed much more mature...and...brave. "You weren't brave" you thought to yourself, your eyes half closing. 

You had run away from the one duty you had in life.... to be Queen of England. Being Queen was the only thing people EVER asked from you since birth. 

And yet...you just couldn't do it could you?...

" Oh Ciel... I wish to see you smile with sincerity like you did at dinner..." You blushed for a moment wanting to lean in and kiss his for head. Just like something a mom would do.

" I hope you know your brave Ciel... I don't know what things you might have seen so far in life...but... i'm sure you've done more things than I ever could." 

With that, you stood up gently smiling, as Ciel's eyes began to move. He turned his head with blurry vision as he just barely saw you walk out the room.

OOO!!!! CIEL WAS SHIRTLESS THIS TIME! 

LOOKS LIKE MY READER-CHANNS ARE TAKING A SMALL LIKING TO CIEL....

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Please vote and comment!