Chapter 15: Sacrafice

You shivered at the cold that surrounded you completely. Small drops of light cold rain would fall on you every now and then too.

Walking down a long and foggy alley way, you looked at Ciel and Sebastian. Both their faces were completely calm and mature.

You weren't sure what your face looked like. " I probably have red cheeks from the cold" you thought.

The three of you entered a small square shaped looking area where the alley way led you. 
"This place is so foggy" You said.

" Shh" Ciel said as he grabbed your hand and brought you against the wall to hide and wait.

Sebastian did the same as they seemed to be watching a door on the side of the square shaped place. It was the only door there.

" Our guest will be arriving through that door Miss ( Y/N )." 

"Jack" You said narrowing your eyes in the direction the two looked. 

Your glare stopped however when you finally noticed a pressure on one of your hands. 

Your attention went down towards one of your hands and you noticed something black engulfed it. You were able to notice what it was.... and it was a glove.

That glove belonged to Ciel. 

Ciel was holding your hand. And tightly at that too. 

" Ciel" You lightly blushed and gripped his hand tightly. 

His gloved hand felt warm in yours. You loved this sensation. 

* TIME SKIP: 20 MIN*

It had been what? 20 minutes since we'd arrived and waited? 

You were beginning to feel impatient but just as you were....

The door Ciel, Sebastian, and you had stared at for over 20 min finally opened.

" Who is it?" You thought.

A man with brown longish hair tied back in a red bow and glasses walked out wearing what seemed to be, a butlers uniform.  

He was coated in blood.

YOU had no idea who that man was, but Ciel knew and Sebastian seemed to only wear one of those " I knew it" faces. 

Ciel let go of your hand when he saw another person walk behind the bloody man. This person was a women.

She was quite pretty.

You looked at her from up and down but the thing that caught your the eye the most was....

the fact that she had red hair.

" I..it's just like my dream." You thought. 

You gave a quick glance towards Ciel and noticed he lost his chill. He seemed... shocked somehow at this new women's appearance.