Chapter 16: We wait

" When do you think she'll awake?" 

Ciel was sitting down on a small stool next to your bed.

" I'm not certain my lord. We've been able to stop the bleeding but I don't think she'll awake any time soon." Sebastian said.

Your body was laying ever so calmly on the bed. Your ( L/C/H ) spread neatly around you. You had a white nightgown and beneath it you had bandages all around your waist. Kanzei had his little head placed on your tummy, tail slowly wagging. His eyes round and sad. 

You had been sleeping now for almost 3 days and up til now you haven't shown a hint of waking up any time soon.

Ciel nodded at Sebastian's response and slowly went for one of your hands. Holding it in his, he noticed how cold your hand was. It was no longer warm like it used to be. And your skin was very pale making you almost look completely white. Ciel lightly squeezed your hand and said, " I'm sorry ( Y/ N ) you shouldn't have come to the scene... you shouldn't have come to the manor, you shouldn't have runaway from the castle.... and you just shouldn't have met me."

Ciel finished off his sentence by giving her hand a short kiss, before standing up and leaving the room.

Sebastian's eyes widened a little before going over to you. " My my miss ( Y/N ), you certainly have given the young master a feeling he wishes to forget." Sebastian gave a small smirk before adding on. " I wonder, why is it that the Queen of England has not sent any guards out to town to look for you? You are quite important.... so the Queen should be in a frantic state."

Sebastian narrowed his eyes at your weak body. Your eyes were closed and given that you were pale as a ghost and cold as winter, you seemed almost dead. 

" You seem to be on the brink of life and death Miss ( Y/N ). I hope you know that it's up to you if you ever wake up. Although I wouldn't recommend it." Sebastian chuckled and he carried a smug little expression. " If you give up now, i'm sure you'll go to heaven. Think of all the pain and suffering you can leave behind here. You'll be free forever! Besides, it doesn't seem the Queen will mind if your dead. So let's end this now. Shall we?" Sebastian did a closed eye smile.

Sebastian thought you would give up now but when he looked down, sure enough you were still breathing and alive.

" Hm, feisty are you? I suppose you want to live then." Sebastian smiled. " I admire your persistence". With that, Sebastian left to go see his master.

Meanwhile, Ciel had gone into his study for some alone time. 

Leaning against the wall in the dark room , he began thinking of how much he wished he'd never met ( Y/N ).

" Why must it always end this way?" Ciel rubbed at his purple ring, a frown appearing on his face.

In the darkness Ciel could feel a liquid fall down his right cheek.

" What's this?" A small water droplet fell on his hand. 

"Hm,..... it's raining"

 All he could do was sigh and wipe the single tear away.

Withought warning, Sebastian entered the room and turned on the light. " Young master?"

" Ah, Sebastian." 

" Young master if I may, I think we should inform the Queen of where the princess is and her current... condition." 

Ciel closed his eyes and thought for a second.

" Sebastian" Ciel opened his eyes. " Tell me. Why is it the Queen has not sent anyone searching for ( Y/N ). She is the heir of the kingdom and if anything happened to her..."

Sebastian only shook his head. " I have no current idea of why ( Y/N ) has no one searching for her but I do know that there is more going on with the royal family then we know of."

" And what do you mean by that?"

" It means our ( Y/N ) still hasn't informed us of something... something important."

Ciel narrowed his eyes at the answer and stood up facing Sebastian. 

" We can't get the truth out of ( Y/N ) if she's half alive half dead. So what in gods name can we possibly do?"

Sebastian closed his eyes and smiled for a second before looking back up at his young master with a grin of certainty.

" We wait".

PLEASE DON'T GET MAD READER-CHANN'SSS!!! NOT ONLY IS MY UPDATE SUPER LATE BUT THE CHAPTER IS SHORT :(

I'M SUPER BUSY WITH SCHOOL AT THE MOMENT AND I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME TO WRITE SO IT'S HARD TO UPDATE....

BUT DON'T WORRY! I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU GUYS!!!! ^-^

SO I'LL DO MY BEST TO KEEP UPDATING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!!