Chapter six: The case

" Todays tea for this evening shall be Earl grey." Sebastian said in a low tone as he served Ciel and I our tea.

Ciel and me were sitting in two cozy chairs facing each other.  And a nice fire blazed steadily in the fireplace next to us. 

It was a cozy study. 

Once Sebastian was done serving tea, he bowed and walked a few feet away so he could pick up a small violin and play music.

" So... tell me ( Y/N ) what do you know about how Jack murders his victims?"

You looked up from your tea and looked Ciel right in the eye. 

" Well, The deceased victims were all prostitutes; their bodies were cut open, and their uterus deliberately removed. Due to the brutality inflicted on the victims, the police authorities and other prostitutes called the criminal.... Jack The Ripper."

Ciel nodded and took a sip of tea. " Do you have any inside info you would like to share with me?"

" Hmm, all the victims have had their wombs removed so accurately and professionally that the murderer had to be someone experienced in the medical field.... do you agree?"

Ciel nodded. " You have a point there. Whoever is doing this must have some kind of reason... no one could possibly do this so keenly withought having planned it out....this criminal obviously had planned this out all in advance."

" Yes but, what if Jack didn't do the planning alone".

" What are you suggesting ( Y/N )?"

" I think this is at least some kind of partnership between two people. But how would we find out if that's true or not... to do so, we would need to think faster than the criminal. We need to plan where Jacks next victim will be. If we catch Jack... then well catch the possible other culprit."

With that, the soothing music being played by Sebastian stopped. Your attention turned to him as he bowed to his young master. " I shall do my best". After these words Sebastian walked out the room closing the door.

" W..where is he going?" You asked aloud.

Ciel sighed and said " He'll be taking care of how well be at the right place and time to catch Jack and his partner."

You looked into the fire as he spoke, the orange red flames reflecting in your beautiful ( C/E ). 

Ciel took a moment to gaze at you watching the flames. You were both alone in the room and he couldn't help but take his eyes off you. " Tell me ( Y/N ). Where is your family?"

Keeping your eyes towards the flames, you responded " Dead". Dead was all you could think of as an excuse so why not. 

" Ah, I see" Ciel's eye showed no sign of pity...yet there was still an emotion that flickered in his eye...

" Um, I think I shall be retiring now" Standing up from your seat and placing down your cup of tea you edged forward.

" I want to know. What do you feel about the memory of your family now?." Ciel said this quite bluntly which took you off guard. what kind of thing was that to say to someone???

"....." Silence followed until you walked forward, opened the door and turned your head down. " Nothing." With that you walked out the door and closed it behind you softly.

In this response, Ciel wore a small smile as he gazed at his blue ring in the silent room. 

And though the room was heated from the blazing fire... to Ciel.... everything was cold in that instant. It was just him and the ring. 

OKIIII!!!! READER- CHANNS! HOPE U LIKED THIS SHORT CHAPTER! I THINK I'LL REVEAL UR TRUE SELF IN JUST 2 CHAPTERS!!!! 

THEN WE REALLLYYY GET THE ROMANCE GOING! 

Please vote and comment!