Chapter 7: Can you fence?

You woke up the next morning bright and early. 

The sun was coming up outside your large window but the sky was not blue yet. 

Even so, you decided to take a stroll through the rest of the mansion this morning. Before doing that however, you changed into your boy clothes and tucked your ( L/C/H ) in your newsboy hat.

"There we go" 

 *TIME SKIP: 10 MIN*

" I wonder how old this mansion is.... I just can't stop admiring it." You were upstairs walking around taking looks at portraits, when one caught your eye."

It was the portrait of a family. There was a tall mysterious handsome man, a beautiful women, another beautiful red hair women, a cute blond haired little girl, and.... a small boy.

" That boy...he looks a little like ciel" You leaned forward caressing the side of the portrait. 

" What happened here?" you asked silently.

" Ah, many things..... Many, things that have destroyed this family, changed this home, changed the young master...."

A tall elderly man dressed in butlers clothing was staring at the portrait. You hadn't met this old man yet.

" Excuse my rudeness Mr ( Y/N ). My name is Tanaka. I was just talking to myself."

"N...No it's ok..."

There was an awkward silence as the old man spoke again " Sebastian has asked me to escort you to Ciel"

"Uh.. r..really?" 

"Yes" with that Tanaka shrunk. Yes he SHRUNK! He was tiny now and holding a cup of warm water!

 Yes he SHRUNK! He was tiny now and holding a cup of warm water!

" W...w...whaaaaa!!!!???" You stood back in shock. "Are you ok"!?

The old man only laughed to himself and starting walking down the hall. 

You shook your head and looked back at the portrait before going after him.

Lifting your delicate pale hand towards the portrait you frowned. " My family portrait has only one person... Queen Victoria. My parents basically GAVE me to the queen for her to raise me. I think they did that when they found out I would be Queen of England some day. I sometimes wish my parents weren't royals.... I wish I was born into a simple life..."

* Time skip: 5 min*

You had followed Mr. Tanaka only halfway through a hall way when he stopped and chuckled towards a door. 

" Um...here?"

Tanaka only chuckled again and walked away. His task was obviously done. 

You opened the door of the room only to find yourself within a very very large room.

Ciel was fencing by himself in the middle of it as Sebastian constructed him to do certain moves.

"Ah, ( Y/N ) is here young master." 

Ciel took in a few deep breathes until facing me.

" Do you fence ( Y/N )?"

" Ummmm" It took you a few moments to process what he said. 

" I ugh..." You actually DID know how to fence. Ash landers had taught you from a very young age. And you LOVED the sport. Even so you weren't sure if fencing Ciel would be such a good idea. Your hat would be vulnerable to knock off....

Then again... if I say no... he'll think it strange that i'm a boy and don't know even a little of fencing.

" Yes... I know how to fence."

" Well then.... Ciel tossed to you a fencing sword. 

" Let's duel" 

You heart raced at the words " Let's duel" they were music to your ears. 

You had been fencing since you could walk.

Ciel took his position and so did you. Both of you took a deep breathe at the same time. 

" 5,4,3,2,1, GO!" Sebastian yelled out.

Ciel made his first move and lounged towards you as you moved to the side. You aimed towards his stomach when he also dogged. 

You were going quite slow for a pro because you didn't want to go full out. Even though your strikes were purposely being slowed Ciel and Sebastian were obviously impressed by your speed. 

It was impossible to get near you! None the less TOUCH you.

Ciel was also surprisingly very good for his age but you knew for a fact that if this was a full on battle between you two...you'd win in two seconds. 

You were deep in thought and focus that you didn't realize Ciel tricked you by first aiming at your stomach and then.... your leg. You collided weapons at first, but when he went for your leg unexpectedly... you had no choice but to jump backwards.

Ciel dashed towards you the same time as you dashed back causing you to stumble backwards and trip. Ciel did the same on top you.

Silence was in the room. Sebastian was serious for a moment, until his eyes widened at what slowly went down from your head and rested on your shoulders. 

Ciel's eyes widened just the same as you realized something terrible... your hat...it was on the floor next to you. Which could only mean....

 Which could only mean

Your ( L/C/H ) was showing and a look of shock was on your face, as you pushed ciel off of you, grabbed your hat, and ran out the room.

They knew now...they knew that you were not a boy and it wouldn't be long.... till they found out who you truly were. 

MUAHAHA! CIEL AND SEBASTIAN KNOW YOUR NOT A BOY ANYMORE! YOUR SECRETS OUT!

 WHAT WILLL HAPPEN WHEN CIEL FINDS OUT HE HAS BEEN KEEPING THE QUEEN OF ENGLANDS HEIR...AT HOME?

WILL CIEL KEEP HIS DUTY AS THE QUEENS DOG OR MAKE A DIFFERENT DECISION?