Chapter 18: Princess ( Y/N )

" It's getting late". Ciel frowned and looked at all the paperwork he had accomplished during the day. It was around 7 pm, so the sun was setting. 

Ciel set his chin in both cupped hands, placing his elbows on the wood oak desk. 

" Tsk, what in god's name is taking so long Sebastian." Sebastian had left the room a few minutes ago because of a knock at the front door. Since then he hadn't returned and Ciel was becoming more and more annoyed. 

Right before Ciel stood up from his chair to walk out, someone slowly creaked open the door and pocked their head in.

" Mey-rin?" 

A girl with large round glasses and a maids outfit appeared and whispered in a hushed tone, " Come young master, we has to get you away from here."

Ciel walked over to Mey-rin and asked in a confused manner, " Why? What's going on here?"

Mey-rin grabbed Ciel's hand and pulled him out the door as she dragged him down the hall.

" Huh?! Mey-rin!"

"  Young master, Ash landers ( Angel servant of the Queen of England) is at the door.  He seems to have come alone but Sebastian has a bad feeling and ushered me to get you away from here."

" Ash landers?!  Why would he be here?...Wait, what about ( Y/N ) she's still unconscious in her room."

" Don't worry, Finnian and Baldroy are at the front of her room. We'll carry her with us and jump out the window to run down the path through the wood, to where 3 horses are waiting for us. That's how we'll escape."

Ciel and Mey-rin got to the front of your room and entered with Baldroy and Finnian. 

" Are you sure were all in trouble here?" Baldroy asked with doubt.

" Sebastian's never wrong" Finnian said, looking at Ciel.

" I trust Sebastian." Ciel said nodding.

" Upsy daisy." Baldroy picked you up from the bed in princess pose.

"Be careful with her and protect her with your life." Ciel said looking around the room at everyone. " If Ash landers is here, than he's likely here for ( Y/N )."

Everyone in the room nodded and got over to the window to open it. When they did, they heard a loud crash from the first floor of the mansion. 

" Something is definitely wrong ." Finnian said. " We have to move fast."

Mey-rin got out the window and slid down the roof, grabbing onto a vine and landing on her feet. She did this very quickly and then ushered towards Ciel to do the same. Ciel got sweat on his face as he placed one leg above the window sill and then the other. He was NOT as graceful as Mey-rin. Instead of using his legs to slowly slide down, he fell on his belly and slid downward like a penguin. He quickly grabbed the vine before falling to quickly off the roof. 

" I hate this..." Ciel grumbled to himself as he used the vine to get down and let himself fall into Mey-rin's arms. 

Finnian was next and lightly giggled to himself as he had fun climbing down.

When it was baldroy's turn, he slid down the roof with you in his arms and he landed on his feet all the way from the roof withought using the vine. You were wearing a white plain nightgown so your gown swayed as Baldroy jumped. 

Ciel went up to you immediately and gazed at your still sleeping face. 

" I hear gunshot's now. That mean's there gotta be more of em." Baldroy looked at the mansion and had a concerned expression for Sebastian. 

More gunshots could be heard from the mansion but Ciel only smirked and said. " He'll be fine Baldroy."

*TIME SKIP: 6 MIN LATER (IN THE WOODS.)*

" Keep running!" Mey-rin shouted out. She had Ciel in her arms so that he wouldn't slow them down.

" I hear people coming from behind!!!" Finnian yelled.

" Nearly there! I can see the horses" Baldroy said as he ran faster. 

When everyone hopped onto a horse....they hardly got that far on the path, before running into someone ahead of them on the road.  It was a man. He had white hair and a fancy outfit.

" Damn, it's Ash" Ciel cussed under his breathe as he everyone stopped their horse. 

" Good day to you all!"

" What business do you have from us?" Ciel asked with anger in his tone.

" Oh, i'm sure your well aware of what i'm here for." Ash close eye smiled.

" where's Sebastian?" Ciel thought.

" If your wondering where your friend is than rest assured that he is still alive and well. Iv'e just been able to keep him occupied at the mansion for a bit. He'll be here in around 5 minutes though."

Ciel frowned and gazed over at your helpless weak body resting in Baldroy's arms.

" Now... give me the girl and i'll be well on my way." Ash said this sweetly but obviously said it with a tone that gave off threat vibes.

" No." Ciel said this bluntly.

" Oh but her highness misses the princess so much." Ash chuckled to himself before adding, " ( Y/N ) is of great importance and we need her to come home now. By how she looks, it seems as though you haven't taken well care of her. She seems to be on the brink of life and death."

Ciel furrowed his eyebrows and before he could say anything, there was a bright flash of light and a smoke bomb went off. 

Everyone immediately began coughing as they fell off their horses and baldroy dropped you to the floor. 

Mey-rin, Finnian, Baldroy and Ciel all tried to get up and defend you but they were quickly sent to a deep sleep and the last thing Ciel saw was Ash picking up your body in princesse pose and flying away. 

* TIME SKIP: THAT NIGHT*

" My Queen." Ash entered a big room and walked over to a big bed. 

You couldn't see who the figure in the bed looked like, because it was to dark, and only one candle was dimly lit in the room.  Ash smiled and bowed at the side of the bed, before looking back up.

" Has it been done?" A calm low simple voice could be heard in the darkness as Ash close eyed smiled.

" Princess ( Y/N ) is home...." Ash smirked in the darkness.  " And it's only a matter of time..."

" Before it all falls." 

MUAHAHAHAHA SPOOOOKY!!!!

HOW DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER MY READER-CHANN'S???   I PERSONALLY THINK IT WAS A LITTLE FAST AND FORWARD... BUT I TRIED MY BEST!!!

I'M KIND OF SLOW ON UPDATING CUZ I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT MORE IDEAS....SO SORRY IF IT TAKES A WHILE :(

WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS I WAS WONDERING WHAT YOUR CHARACTER'S MIGHT LOOK LIKE IN YOUR IMAGINATION AND WHAT YOUR NAME IS!!!

SO IF YOU WANT.... COMMENT WHAT YOUR CHARACTER'S NAME IS AND WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE!!!

ANYWAYYY! I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!!😇😊

SEE YOU SOON MY LOVELY READER-CHANN'S!!!!😘