Chapter 14: Do you fear death?

( HAHAHAHA!!! SORRY FOR THE MEME READER-CHANN'S...

 I JUST COULDN'T HELP MYSELF.)

 Sebastian tied Ciel's shoe laces as Ciel gazed out a window. " It's raining".

Sebastian nodded as he stood up from his kneeling position. Ciel and Sebastian were just about ready to leave the manor and head to were Jack would soon be. They had to leave soon to find a good spot to hide, so they could wait for Jack's arrival in the shadow's.

" Are you ready to leave?" Sebastian asked.

Before Ciel nodded, he heard someone tap his back from behind. This made Sebastian smile.

" Huh?... ( Y/N )! What are you doing?!"

You were smiling at him and said " You can't finish this case withought me. And you can't stop me from helping."

Ciel was about to abject, when you suddenly took both his hand's in yours. " Ciel, please." Your   ( C/E ) showed you were sincere when you said, " Let me help you".

This hand holding made Ciel blush lightly as he sweat dropped. " I...". Ciel then stopped blushing and looked back at Sebastian.

" Protect her. With your life".

* TIME SKIP: IN CARRIAGE*

The carriage bumped violently as it rolled down the empty still street's of England.  You could tell that the part of England you were in had very old homes and old street's. It was raining and dark outside though, so it was hard to know which specific part of England you were in.

Ciel had his chin in his hand as he gazed out the window.

You liked looking at Ciel. Despite his....well.... annoying personality -_- .... he was really cute. And his eye patch only gave a more mysterious tone to him.

 " His eye patch..." you wondered where he could have gotten it from. You were such deep in thought that you hadn't noticed Ciel gazing at you from the corner of his eye.

He seemed to have just noticed what you were wearing.

( IMAGINE IT WHITH BLACK LEGGINGS!!! )

He smirked for a moment and looked back out the window.

" Ciel?"

" Hm? Yes?" Ciel turned his direction toward's you still chin in hand.

" Are you... are you scared?"

Ciel looked you in the eyes when he spoke. " I do not fear death."

You knew he wasn't making it up to convince himself. He meant it....

You could see it in that blue eye of his. 

" And what about you ( Y/N )?"

"...." You looked down at your fidgety hand's in your lap.

Ever since you were little you knew what death meant. And you knew that one day you would have to meet it face to face. 

Even so, you had never really thought about wether you feared it or not. 

When Elizabeth asked you to kill yourself the day she died... the first thought that came to mind was why? And for some strange reason after knowing it for so many years....it never bothered you knowing you might have to kill yourself. 

You weren't HAPPY about it either... but you weren't scared.

" No... no I don't think so. But who's to say right? Maybe I might when I face it? It's only until you meet it when you decide wether to truly fear it or not."

This response had Ciel thinking for a bit. " I suppose your right".

" Thank you ( Y/N )."

You tilted your head and asked " Huh? For what?"

Ciel didn't have time to answer because the carriage came to an abrupt stop.

" Were here" Sebastian said opening the carriage door. 

NUUU!!! SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER REDER-CHANN'S! 

I'VE BEEN GETTING REALLY BUSY LATELY AND I MIGHT NOT POST A CHAPTER THIS WEEK. 

I'LL TRY MY HARDEST TO POST ONE THIS WEEK BUT IF I DON'T........

PLEASE DON'T BITE ME.

TILL THEN READER-CHANN'S! ^-^