Chapter 3: The Manor

"Wow", is all you could say when the brown carriage came to a hault. 

You got out the carriage and hopped up the stairs towards the mansion. 

"It's so...so beautiful!"you exclaimed. Sebastian appeared next to you fixing his tie. " Only the best for the young master". 

You turned your head towards Ciel who was on the other side of you. Your eyes gazed into him noticing that hate again. "No...it wasn't really hate, it was something else too....loneliness?....sadness?...." You couldn't really tell.

Ciel began walking forward as Sebastian opened the door for us. 

"This place is huge!!!" You looked about the entrance of the manor eyes sparkling. " Ciel! Your home is lovely!" Ciel nodded taking off his coat and hat, handing it to Sebastian.

Sebastian pointed at your newsboy hat " ( Y/N ) may I?" Your face went blank for a second trying to process what he just said till you placed both hands on your head. " N...no! I...i'm good!"

Sebastian only nodded and walked away to put the coats down. 

Ciel observed you for a minute till sighing. " Mey-rin will show you to your room ( Y/N )" 

"O...oh alright". With that Ciel began to walk away. "W..wait!"

Ciel turned around " yes?"

" Thank you... for you know....letting me stay here... and i'll do my best to help with the case."

Ciel had a bit of a shocked face for some reason. 

" Yes well

" Yes well...i'll be in my study till dinner". With that, Ciel disappeared into another room.

*TIME SKIP: 30 MIN LATER*

You've been wandering around the huge mansion aimlessly! At first you were waiting in the lobby for 15 min, till you went to find this Mey-rin. 

"Uhhh, where am iii!" You had just taken a right towards a long hallway. "How can one mansion be this bi..." you were quickly cut off by a scent coming from the room with an open door a few feet away. It smelled a little like burning.

Knowing there might be sign of life in that room you quickly dashed towards it. 

" Ahhhh!!! Look what you did Baldroy! It's burnt yes it is!" 

" It ain't my fault! You wanted to help! But instead replaced the oil with gasoline! How is that possible!? Now the beefs on fire!"

You watched the two bicker for a few minutes till you broke out in laughter. " Ahahahaha!!!"

The moment you began to laugh the two looked at you in confusion. " Who are you?" the lady who asked this had straight, maroon-red hair tied in high pigtails. She wore a classic midnight blue dress with matching buttons and white with ruffles around the shoulders. Additionally, she had on brown, knee-high boots, a white frilly cap, and long, black stockings, which were being held  up by a garter belt.

You immediately guessed she was Mey-rin. On the other hand you had no idea who the other person was except that Mey-rin had called him Baldroy. 

Baldroy had, dirty blond hair and turquoise eyes. He was wearing a standard chef's outfit, which also had a long white apron. Baldroy had a cigarette dangling from his mouth and goggles hanging loosely around his neck. " Is he some kind of terrible chef here???" You thought still laughing.

" Oh, are you the young guest Sebastian told us about???" Mey-rin asked curiously. 

You stopped laughing and tried to get a hold of yourself " uh, y..yes my name is (  Y/N ) ( L/N )." You responded.

Baldroy was the next to speak, " Aye, why u's laughin at us?"

You apologized for laughing and said it was because of their reaction to the burning food.  

" Aw, its quite alright" Mey-rin said. 

" Food on fire happens on a daily basis" Baldroy said closing his eyes and crossing his arms.

" Oh it does!? Well if you want I can help with the cooking... I have a lot of experience when it comes to the kitchen. The two looked at you and smiled. " That would be wonderful of you! Are you sure?"

"Mhm" You walked over to the counter and rolled up your sleeves. 

"Now then...where do we start"

YAY!!! LOOKS LIKE MY READER-CHANNS ARE ALL PRO CHEFS!!! 

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! 

Please don't forget to vote and comment!