Eroda

"Eli come downstairs I have a surprise for you!" My mom yelled from down the stairs, I put down the book I was reading and walked down the stairs. Finding my mom sitting at the dining table. "What's up?" I asked and she pointed at the chair next to her. "Sit down." She said and I started to feel nervous, I don't know why but I just got a weird feeling. I sat down next to her and my mom pulled out some pictures. "Isn't this place beautiful?" She questioned and I nodded. The seas looked calming and beautiful, the people in the pictures looked happy. Their hairstyles looked bold? Could be a part of their culture.

"It looks amazing" I replied. "What's it called?"

"Eroda." My mom replied and I frowned. Eroda, never in my life have I ever heard about it. It seems wonderful though. "Never heard of it before" I simply told my mom and she replied.

"Same, but that's why we're going there tomorrow! Start packing we'll leave very early." My mom replied and I smiled. "Okay great!" And with that I ran upstairs and started packing, not knowing what the weather was like.

I was finally done and laid down on my bed, feeling very tired and excited because of tomorrow. Not knowing where this adventure was going to bring me.