nineteen

I stared at Harry for some seconds not knowing what to say. He cleared his throat, trying to get rid of the uneasiness of the situation.

He glanced up at the stars, and tried avoiding all eye contact with me. I kept repeating his words in my head, trying to come up with a reply.

"You make mine have one too." I replied, and also glanced up at the stars.

I tried looking at him out of the corner of my eye and saw no emotion whatsoever. Which made me worry. Harry didn't reply and I felt my words settle in deeper and deeper, the longer he didn't reply.

Silence fell between us and crickets could be heard. The wind was blowing through our hair and made me shiver. The longer we stayed out here, made me wish I would've worn a warmer coat then the one I was currently wearing.

Suddenly I felt his arm graze my shoulder. I stared at him but he was staring at the stars so I assumed it was an accident. Then it happened again but this time his arm wrapped around me. I looked to my left, and saw Harry still looking at the stars. I tried to act as nonchalant as possible while all of this was happening.

"Elianne?" He said lowly, and I looked up in surprise. He never called me by my full name but when he does it's usually something important.

I hummed. "Yeah?" I said, while awaiting his answer.

"Can I ask you something?"

I nodded my head. "Sure."

Harry leaned back on his hands and looked at the grass that was beneath him, making me wonder what was going on his head.

He seemed to hesitate before asking me.

"Why did you kiss me?"

I widened my eyes, not expecting him to say something like that at all. "I.." I started, trying to find a reply. I stared right ahead and didn't dare to look in his eyes, knowing he would find out the truth. "I don't know." I said, hoping he would've let it go, but knowing he wouldn't.

"Liar." He said, and narrowed his eyes at me.

I let out a sigh. I glanced down at the grass in front of us, and started picking at it. "You know I missed you."

Harry nodded. "Yeah I know." He then said, an unreadable look taking over his face for a couple of seconds. He opened his mouth to say something, but was stopped when his phone started ringing.

He looked at the name on the screen and picked up.

"What's up?" He furrowed his brows as I tried listening to the voice on the other side. It didn't seem familiar.

"Oh okay, bye." Harry said and hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked and Harry shrugged. "Zayn. He's my foster brother."

"Oh I know him." I replied.

Harry his face had a confused look written all over it. "How do you know him?" He asked.

I widened my eyes when I remembered the incident that happened in the kitchen with him. I shrugged. "I met him at the cafe I work."

"Oh okay." Harry replied, seeming to notice was wrong but knowing I did not want to talk about it.

• • •

I turned around to look at Niall. It was now Wednesday which meant, work!

"So how's the love life going? Do you like someone?" Niall asked.

I shrugged. "Maybe?"

"Tell me all about it." He almost yelled and I let out a chuckle.

"Not now. I'll tell you soon." I said, wiking at him. "Bet it's me." I heard him joke and I shook my head.

"I can promise, that's it's not you."

Niall furrowed his brows. "Whatever I'm pretty and I'd date me." He said and let out a chuckle. I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

I heard the bell ring and I looked over my shoulder, but I couldn't see who it was. I looked at Niall again, but he disappeared when I turned around. I assumed he went back into the kitchen.

I opened my phone and checked if I had messages. But just like expected I had none.

I heard heavy footsteps nearing me and I felt two warm arms wrapping around me. He kissed me on the head and I didn't even have to look at him before knowing it was Harry. "Hi." I whispered to him and smiled.

"Hi babe." He whispered into my ear with his deep husky voice, and just like that a wildfire was lit up inside of me. The littlest things Harry did made my feelings go insane. It was as if a match was lit up between us every time.

I turned around to face him, wodering why he was here, but I wasn't able to make a single sound before his lips were on mine.

He tasted sweet with a hint of mint, the sweetness of his mouth was taking over my senses and he was making my knees go weak as if I would've fallen to the ground. Thankfully I wasn't able to because his arms had been wrapped around me. Something about Harry was easy to fall in love with. His gentle touch felt so familiar but he was so different.

He deepened the kiss and I cupped his jawline woth my hand, his face feeling colder than usual because of the weather.

There was something of so right in kissing him that moment, in the middle of the cafe knowing we could get caught any moment, and I knew he felt it too.

His kiss was addicting and so refining that it was kind of like a drug, in which I wasn't sure I could've ever stopped. I was pulled in far to deep.

We then broke apart and I could feel myself blushing.

"It's been driving me crazy that I forgot to kiss you yesterday." Harry murmured, his hot breath hitting me as he spoke.

His words making me let out a little laugh, so jejune coming from Harry. He glanced down at me while smiling a little."That's why you're here?" I asked, speaking just as quietly as he had.

Harry gave me a little nod and hummed in reply. "I guess so."

I let out a little laugh once again. "Wait until my shift is over. Then we can spend some time together." I told him lowly, and Hadry furrowed his brows. "I'm not done yet." He replied, giving me one quick kiss, brushing my hair past my shoulder with his finger tips.

"Okay, then" I replied, "I'll tell my boss I went home sick, we can go now." I said, glancing up at him. "This might be weird but I missed kissing you."

"Sure." He replied and let me go, seeming to completely ignore what I said.

I took my phone, opening it and typing a quick message to my boss, sending it and looking up at Harry, noticing that he was thinking about something.

"Let's go." I said and he nodded.

We walked outside and still there was an unreadable look on Harry his face. Just when I was going to ask him what he was thinking about he spoke up.

"I missed it as well."

So so so sooo sorry for the late update. It has been a stressful week, I have some many tests at school so I am constantly studying. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also I am thinking of ending Eroda soon tell me what you think. -H