four

And from that day Harry didn't waltz back into my life.

When the third day came around I was starting to get worried. The worst things came up in me. Did something bad happen? Did he die??? I wanted answers to these questions. I wanted answers to my texts.

Unfortunately, though, he hadn't read any texts of mine and I couldn't think of any other way to communicate with him. Well I did think about going to his house but I felt like that would make me look like a stalker. Over all I didn't know what we were. Were we friends or just acquaintances?

Things like these happen. It scares us, not because of what it means, but because of the unknown. We've all traveled through the unknown but still we felt so alone.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my mom. "Eli! You have a visitor!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I sat up in my bed and was about to go downstairs when I realized that I looked like a train wreck. "I'll be there in a sec!" I yelled and walked back in my room towards the closet to grab some clothes that made me look somewhat decent.

I ran down the stairs and heard my mom's voice and another that I couldn't place. I walked into the living room and met a pair of green eyes. "There she is." My mom said and Harry looked in my direction. "Oh god did you guys talk?" I asked and my mom nodded. "What'd she tell you?" I asked Harry and he shrugged. I rolled my eyes and my mom cleared her throat.

"Well anyway, I'm gonna leave you two alone I'll be in my room if you need me." My mom said and walked upstairs. My eyes followed her until she was out of sight. I met the familiar pair of green irises again and they had a look in them that I couldn't quite place, he still seemed sad.

An akward silence filled the room while we kept staring at each other. My eyes scanned his face all the way from his brown curly hair, to his sharp jawline. He wetted his cherry lips with his tongue, and I stared at the action before catching myself and looking away. The corners of his lips turned upwards, into a smirk.

"How have you been?" He asked me, with an amused look in his eyes. "Fine. What about you?" I replied shrugging, and waiting for his answer. He seemed to think about it, opening his mouth to say something but quickly closing it again.

"I'm good." He replied, and I could tell he was lying but I didn't want to bring that up, not knowing what his reaction would be.

"Are you sure?" I asked and gave him a concerned look. "I can tell something is wrong, Harry." I said and he sighed.

"Listen, my problems aren't any of your business." He said. "Uh okay? I was just worried." I replied and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Silence filled the room once again and I stared down at the table we were sitting at. My eyes landed on a ring clad hand. Ever since I met him I've wondered why he always wore so many rings, it had to be so uncomfortable.

"Why are you so silent?" I asked him all of a sudden, shocking myself with the question. But it was true. Harry had been very silent and unsettled lately, he just didn't seem happy. I haven't seen him smile since the time we went out, and it was making me concerned.

"Am I?" He asked, seeming confused and I nodded.

"I mean, I don't know really." He replied shrugging, trying to dodge the question as always, and I just let it slide. Knowing I would've annoyed him if I didn't.

Nothing was clear to me about Harry. He was mysterious, but that made me want to be around him even more. The fact is, in life, not many things are clear. Things don't always make sense until you look at the entire picture. Moments mixed up in events with no connection, hitting you and making your heart drop when you're laying in your death bed.

We all have a moment in life when it takes a sudden turn, sometimes it happens sneakily, and you don't even realize until you look back at the events. To the point when the events hit you, you fall down to the ground and struggle to breathe, not believing what happened or what you had seen. Trying to breathe in the air that is supposed to keep you alive but now is slowly killing you.

The trust you were given by a person, when they told you their deepest secret. You cherish that secret, until you're six feet under and people are crying on your graves, but you're still the only one that knows.

One thing I knew for certain was that this was about to happen to me, when Harry started to speak.

"I want to show you something."

A/N

Hi thank you for reading! Also want to thank you for all the support this story reached 200 reads today! That's insane and I'm so grateful for everybody. Anyway I hope you enjoyed, vote and share because it takes a little of your time but does a big thing to my day.

Tell me what you think Harry will show Elianne! -H