two

We arrived at the apartment my mom and I were staying at. I unpacked all my bags and tried to make my bedroom feel more like home. Then I laid down on my bed. We've only been here for a couple minutes and I already was bored. It was still morning but it felt like midnight. Just when I was about to text somebody, he texted me first. Thinking and feeling the same as me.

Edward: Hey Eli.

Me: Hi Edward, whats up?

Edward: Nothing much, just bored I guess.

Me: Same.

Then I didn't know what to say and I just felt horrible. I wanted to ask him to come over or do something together, but should I? What if I did something wrong and everybody would stare at me. They already looked weird at me when I smiled. What was wrong with that? Am I that different?

Me: So.. I was wondering if you'd like to do something together?

Edward: Sure, where are you staying at. I'll come pick you up.

He'll come pick me up? I thought cars weren't allowed.

Me: I thought cars weren't allowed here.

Edward: True, that's why I'm walking.

Edward: Anyway like I said text me details.

I text him the apartment we were staying at and a couple minutes later there was a knock on the door. "Eli open the door please." My mom said and I nodded knowing it was for me anyway.

There he was standing in door opening. The curly headed boy. "Hello there." He said in his deep husky voice as my eyes met his familiar green ones.

"Hi Edward." I replied wanting to smile, but knowing that I couldn't. He seemed to notice and got closer to me. "You can smile around me." He whispered in my ear and that made me smile immediately. "Great." I just replied and smiled. I grabbed my coat and closed the door behind me.

"So where are we going?" I asked him as we started walking.

"I don't know, I haven't really thought about that to be completely honest." He replied.

"Well I would want to help you, but I don't know anything about Eroda." I told him and he nodded.

"Hmm, do you like fish?" He asked me curiously. He turned to look at me while still walking forward. I nodded. "Yes." I replied and Edward looked around him.

"There should be a fish market close." He told me.

"What's it called?" I asked curiously.

"Flanagan Fish Market." He said, the words rolling smoothly of his tongue. I furrowed my brows being all confused by Eroda. The land seemed so mysterious. Nobody ever heard of it and if I told my friends about Eroda they would probably think I'm crazy.

After walking in the cold air for a while, we finally arrived at the Flanagan Fish Market. Edward bought us some fish even though I told him not to pay for mine. Finally I agreed and we had to wait for our fish to be done. Lets just say it took FOREVER. As if they still had to catch the fish. Well maybe they did.

Then finally the man gave us our fish. The man had jet black hair and was wearing one gold earring. I wanted to thank him and smile but I couldn't.

One thing I did notice about the people here. Almost everybody wore one gold earring including Edward.

"So tell me a bit about yourself." Edward said.

"Well my name is actually Elianne, I'm 18. My hobby is listening music. And I think that's it." I replied and he nodded. "I have to tell you something as well." He said and my eyes met his green ones immediately .

"What?"

"My name is actually Harry Edward Styles." He said and I furrowed my brows.

"Then why so you go by Edward?" I asked being as confused as ever. Even though I basically did the same thing.

"Here in Eroda you should never but really never use your actual name."

"What should I call you then?" I asked.

"Harry when were alone and Edward when were out." He said and I nodded.

"Why can't we use our names?" I asked being very curious about Eroda all of a sudden. And just when Harry was about to say it somebody walked past us and Harry his eyes widened immediately. I scanned the man that just walked past us. The man was holding a book. He was wearing a long grey coat with a hat, and was also dark haired.

Harry grabbed my arm. "We have to go home now!" He whisper shouted. I frowned being confused, Harry seemed to notice. "I'll tell you about it later." He said and I nodded.

We walked faster and I followed Harry but we weren't going to my house. "Where are we going?" I asked him out of breath. "To my house." He said sternly, making me shut up and not wanting to ask more.

A/N

Hello and thank you for reading! Sorry if I spelled anything wrong I'm very tired right now and I will edit it later today. Chapters will get longer over time! Don't forget to vote and share with your friends. It takes a little of your time but does a big thing to my day. All the love. -H