seven

"What is that?"

Seeing my mom her gaze landing on the necklace I was wearing. "Oh, it's a necklace. Harry gave it to me." I replied

"That's- nice" She said and I nodded. It really was nice of him to gift me that, but I'm still not entirely sure why he gave it to me. Did it even have a meaning?

"So are you guys like... together now?" My mom asked and I widened my eyes. I let out a nervous laugh. "No mom. We're just friends." I replied and my mom raised one of her eyebrows.

"I see the way you look at him Eli, and the way he looks at you." My mom told me and I froze in place. I wasn't sure why it made me freeze but it just did. I did not like Harry and neither did he like me, right?

"Like I said we're just friends." I replied and my mom nodded. "Suuuure." She said sarcastically, making me laugh.

Lately my mom and I haven't been spending much time together, so I wanted to take her somewhere. And just have fun with her.

"Mom, I have a surprise for you." I told her and her head snapped in my direction. "I don't like surprises." She replied and I rolled my eyes. "Too bad, because we're gonna go to a Christmas market!" I told her and she smiled. "You really didn't have to do that." She replied.

"But I did, at least just act as if you love it." I said, and my mom stood up and started screaming. She sat down again and I couldn't stop laughing. "Was that good enough?" She asked and I nodded, trying to stop laughing.

"Okay, we're gonna have to go now mom." I told her and she nodded. "Great"

I grabbed my coat and so did my mom. We stepped out into the cold weather and started walking towards the market.

We arrived at the city centre, and there were enlightened stalls occupying an entire side of the street. My mom glanced around as the smell of something sugary hit my nose through the cold wind, there weren't many people around which seemed weird, but also was great because we could enjoy the atmosphere. We were surrounded by Christmas lights and the faint smell of sugar in the air.

"This is beautiful." My mom whispered to me, a little smile on her face, as her blue eyes were glistening beautifully because of the Christmas lights surrounding her. I smiled back at her.

"Let's get something to eat." I said and my mom nodded. "I'm craving some fish and chips right now." My mom replied.

"Same." I said, and looked around for a fish and chips stall. After walking for a while my mom and I found one at the end of the street. The warm yellow toned light hit my face from above, as I started talking to the man.

I turned around to my mom and she realized that I was done, she was wearing the brightest smile ever on her face.

The man handed me a white bag, I offered him a kind smile but he frowned and looked away into another direction. I offered my mom the white bag and I searched for my phone in my coat. "I'm gonna go find a place to sit and eat this." My mom said, I looked up at her and nodded. I watched my mom walk off into the distance until I couldn't see her anymore, my gaze met the screen of my phone again. I slipped it back into my pocket.

All of a sudden I felt two warm arms around my waist, and I was getting hugged from behind. I flinched at the contact and tried to get out of the man his touch when I noticed who it was. I stared at the black cross tattoo and a ring clad hand. I smiled to myself when I realized it was Harry. He let go of me and I turned around to face him. I stared into his green eyes, that looked golden 'cause of the yellow toned lights above us, the shadow of his eyelashes on his cheekbones.

"Hey." I said and smiled politely. I stared right at him and adored how he looked in that moment. He was wearing a long black coat, matching with his black beanie, a few strands of his brown curly hair sticking out. How could somebody look that good?

"Hey, Eli." He replied smiling, slightly showing off his dimples. "What're you doing here?" He asked and I shrugged. "Uh just here with my mom. I wanted to surprise her. What about you?" I replied and met his green eyes again, a look in them I hadn't seen before. "I go to this market every year." He said and wetted his cherry toned lips. His eyes scanned my figure as I stood there in silence not knowing what to do.

He smiled when he saw something and his hand moved towards my neck. He pulled out the necklace that was hiding under my shirt. He held the charm in his hand and smiled showing his dimples once again.

"You're wearing the necklace" He said and smiled even wider. "Yeah." I replied quietly.

"So that means you like it?" He asked and I nodded. "I love it." I replied.

Harry let go of the charm and I met his eyes again, they looked a shade darker then before with a hint of something I couldn't place.

Harry looked so beautiful in this moment, and I didn't dare to say it. I felt his hand touch mine and I looked down at our hands. Before I knew it his hand slipped into mine, intertwining our fingers.

He tilted my head up with his other hand, making me look at him. Hotness started running up to my cheeks and I could feel myself starting to blush.

My breath hitched in my throat when he moved closer to me. His lips grazed mine and I could feel his hot breath against them. I wanted to say something, but I was cut off as his lips landed on mine. My hand flew to his cheek, cold because of the freezing air around us. He deepened the kiss as I stood on my tiptoes. He smiled against my lips.

"What did you eat? You taste sweet." I whispered against his lips, breaking away from the kiss for a second before he pressed his lips to mine again.

"What's taking you so long?" I heard somebody say and move closer to us. We quickly broke apart, as I stared at my mom that was looking at us with wide eyes. Slight shock in them.

In that moment I knew I was screwed.

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote ;). -H