eleven

I stood there in shock at the words that left Harry's mouth. I felt my entire world crashing down. We had reached our high, and were happy, but now we had hit a wall.

I felt tears brewing in my eyes, but I tried to keep them back.

"Why?" I asked, and glanced down at the ground not wanting to meet his gaze. The disappointment I felt in that moment couldn't be described.

This hurt me even though we were never really official. I had feelings for him, I had hope in us. But that was all crushed into the ground.

"I'm sorry, Elianne I just-." Harry started, but I cut him off. "I don't understand." I said.

"Elianne, look at me. I don't have my shit together right now. If we stay together it will only end up with me hurting you." Harry replied. "I can't be that person, that always relies on someone to fix their mess." He continued, and for the first time I dared to look at him. Not only did he hurt me, but he seemed mad at himself. I never saw Harry like this before, and it was kind of scary. It was more then being vulnerable, which made me even more worried.

"I can't handle whatever is going on between us." Harry said, and his words kind of scared me. I gave him a confused glance, but still knowing what was about to happen. I still wanted him to say it out loud. It just didn't feel right that he was going to leave me. "What are you trying to tell me?"

Harry sighed. "We're over." He said lowly almost whispering. I felt my heart breaking in my chest. I wanted him to rethink his decision, but I knew he wasn't going to. He shifted his gaze towards the floor.

"Elianne, you deserve better than me." He stared at me for some seconds, his eyes wide, with a hint of hurt in them. I debated whether I should've told him or not, I thought it was the best option... so I did.

"But I love you." I told him, his jaw dropped, he stared at me with wide eyes. "I..." He tried to reply, but he realized he had nothing left to say. "I have to go."

"Don't." I said and quickly took a step towards him. He couldn't leave me just like that. "I have to." He said, his words coming out a bit choked. I shook my head not believing him. "You can't just leave." I said, Harry tried replying but I beat him to it. "I said I loved you."

"And that's why this should stop, Eli." He breathed. "Forget about me, and move on." He said, making my heart ache. "It's okay."

I looked up at him, and in that moment I realized I was crying. "Know we're just wasting time with this." He added.

"Can we at least stay friends?" I asked, and he seemed to think about it. "We can try." He replied. He closed the distance between us and gave me a hug. "I feel bad, I really do, but this had to be done, bye Elianne." He said and took a step back. Walking out of the kitchen, and the front door.

Just like that he was out of my life, knowing he'll never need me again.

I stood in the middle of the kitchen just taking everything in. Not believing any of the events that had just happened. I let myself fall down on the floor, and sat there just crying, spilling out all my emotions.

For the first time in a while I was heartbroken. He just left and I already missed his accent. His cologne was still lingering in the air.

Coming to Eroda was a stupid mistake, and it should've never happened. If only I could turn back time.

After a while I tried to stop crying, and stood up clearing my throat. When all of a sudden the doorbell rang. I sighed, and wiped away my tears. I slowly made my way towards the front door and swung it open to see my mom standing there. I moved a little to the side so she could walk in.

"Hey." She said lowly, not seeming happy as well. I furrowed my brows. "Mom? What's going on?" I asked and she shrugged. "I can tell something is off. So what happened." I sighed.

"It's really not important." She said, but I didn't let it drop. I couldn't bare to see my mom like this. "Just tell me."

She sighed, knowing I wouldn't have dropped it. "Let's just say the date didn't go as planned."

"Oh." Is all I could say.

We quickly made our way to the living room. "Mom?" I said gently, trying to get her attention. She hummed, and looked up at me. "When are we going home?" I asked.

"In about 3 days, why?" She asked and I shrugged. "Just wondering."

3 days... that's way too long. I just want to go home now. If I could fly I would've gone home immediately. I can't bare another day here, it's really killing me. Knowing the fact I'll probably have to face Harry again. I admit, I love him and miss him. Yes I still want to talk to him, but what did we have left to say? I wonder if he cared, or missed me as well. One thing I knew for sure was that I wanted him around.

"Elianne? Are you okay?" My mom asked giving me a worried glance. "Uh yeah, I'm just gonna go upstairs." I said, and stood up.

I laid down on my bed, with all the lights off. It's weird to think that Harry was here in my bed just a few hours ago, and now that'll never happen again.

I felt tears brewing in my eyes once again, and then cried myself to sleep. Hoping I wouldn't have woken up the next day.

A/N
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote ;). -H