five

"I want to show you something." He said and stared at me with a sad look.

He slowly took of his jacket and rolled his sleeve up. Revealing red colored lines on his arms.

He self harmed. The coldness and shock I was feeling in that moment couldn't be explained. It was like life hit you in the face, and you were falling down, until you hit the hard surface beneath.

Harry seemed to notice the shocked look on my face, and sighed. I met his eyes and he seemed dissapointed in himself. I opened my mouth to say something, but no words came out.

"Why?" Is all I could say and I felt tears brewing in my eyes. "I can't explain." He replied, with a sad tone. I shook my head.

"Why didn't you just call me?" I asked and searched in his eyes for an answer when he stayed silent. It was like he froze in place and couldn't say anything. He moved his gaze to the table, his brunette hair covering his eyes, in attempt to hide the look on his face from me.

"Don't do it again ,Harry." I said gently, trying to get his attention but sighing when my presence was met by silence once again. I started to wonder if he actually felt bad or was he just ignoring me on purpose?

"Harry I care about you." I continued and was met with silence again. "Please say something." I pleaded.

He let out a deep shaky breath. "I'm sorry." He said quietly, almost whispering. His voice breaking, making me notice that he had been sobbing. "It's fine, just call me next time. I want to help you Harry, really. But I can't when you just ignore my texts." I said. And once again he apologized.

"Sorry for that." He said while slowly rolling his sleeves down again. "It's okay. Just don't do it again."

"I'll try." He replied and I nodded. No promises. Just trying. Trying counts right? That's the least he could do.

"Harry." I said softly trying to get his attention. "Yes?" He asked and looked up at me. The moment his eyes met mine my heart skipped a beat, and I didn't know why.

"Let's do something fun." I replied and he furrowed his eyebrows. "Uh okay. Like what?" He asked confused.

"Just take me somewhere. I want you to surprise me." I said. I wanted him to take me somewhere and get to know him better, in hopes to get to know more about this mysterious creature named Harry.

He seemed to think about it. He wetted his cherry lips and wondered of into his thoughts. Then all of a sudden he stood up.

"Okay let's go." He said and I stood up as well, smiling at him. I grabbed my coat and made my way outside. Closing the front door behind us.

The golden sun was reflecting beautifully on sea, and made the wet streets glisten.

"Ah it's raining again." I said annoyed, when I felt drops of water hitting my head, and Harry laughed a bit. "Welcome to Eroda. It rains most of the time." He replied jokingly.

"How long is it gonna take walking there? I don't want to be soaked by the time we're there." I complained and I felt like Harry rolled his eyes at me.

"Let's run then." He said and reached his hand out towards me, so I could hold it.

I took his hand in mine and we started running. His touch sent shivers down my spine and lit something up inside me. An obscure feeling, that I hadn't felt before.

We turned corner and we almost slipped. We laughed out loud and everyone around us tried to ignore it. Suddenly Harry stopped in front of an old building.

"Close your eyes." He said, making me confused but doing it anyway. I closed my eyes and covered them with my hands. Harry put his hands on my waist to control where I walked.

I heard a door open with a squeak. Hot air hit my skin and it felt comforting in some way.

"Guess where we are." He said and I furrowed my brows.

"How am I supposed to guess that? I'm practically blind." I replied and I heard Harry chuckle behind me.

"Use your other senses, Eli." He said softly.

"I'm not gonna use my mouth, okay?" I replied and I heard him chuckle once again. I could basically feel him smirking.

"You don't have to, just smell." He whispered in my ear and he slowly removed his hands from my waist. I quickly smelled whatever was around me. And it smelled old? Like paper? Perhaps old paper?

"So what does it smell like?" He asked me.

"Old paper." I replied.

"Wow, how'd you know? Open your eyes." He said. I removed my hands from my eyes and slowly opened them. I looked around me and found out that we were in a library.

"A library?" I asked and smiled. I've always loved reading books, ever since I was a little girl and now Harry taking me here made me feel happy, it somehow reminded me of home.

"Yes! I knew you liked books so I took you here." He said happily and smiled showing his dimples, the sight making me melt right in front of him.

"Thank you." I replied and looked at some of the books on the shelf next to me. Some were written in Latin and some in a language I couldn't quite place.

I made my way through the library and somehow lost Harry. I just ignored it knowing that I'd find him again anyway. I heard footsteps behind me and then felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you playing hide and seek or something?" Harry said and I turned around to face him. "No but we should. Start counting." I said and he laughed.

Harry turned around and looked down at the floor. He started to count and I quickly ran away.

I ran towards the last shelf in the library and hid behind it. I laughed quitely.

I stayed in that spot for a while, but decided to go to a different spot. I looked around to see if Harry was around. I stopped and listened to every sound around me trying to figure out where Harry was. There was no sign of him so I ran towards the other side of the room.

When I almost made it I felt a hand grabbing my wrist making me jump a bit. I was quickly pushed up against the bookshelf next to me, where I met his green eyes. He kept his hands on my waist not wanting me to escape.

"Found you." He whispered and carefully leaning his body against mine with an unfamiliar look in his eyes. I felt my heartbeat speed up immediately, he looked down at me and wetted his cherry toned lips. His gaze moved from my eyes to my lips in a continuous loop. I could smell his vanilla cologne and that's when I realized how close we were. I'm sure that the bookshelf would fall if we pressed against it harder.

Something took over all my movements, when I suddenly had no control. I pulled him closer by the hem of his shirt and pressed his lips against mine.

He slowly exhaled through his nose and I felt him relax under my touch. He pressed his body against mine and kissed me harder. That lit up a wildfire inside of me. He cupped my cheeks, but didn't deepen the kiss. The kiss didn't last long, before I knew it he pulled away. Leaning his forehead against mine and we stood in that position for a while just staring and adoring each other.

I widened my eyes when I realized what I did, but didn't do anything to push him away.

"Sorry." I whispered to him, kind of regretting my actions.

A/N
So what do we think about Fine Line?

What's your favorite song? Mine is Canyon Moon.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote ;). -H