twenty

I unlocked the front door and walked into the house, hoping my mom wasn't home. Thankfully she wasn't.

We walked in the house, and our bodies started to heat up. I took off my coat and so did Harry.

I stood behind him while he hung up his coat, waiting for him to turn around.

I stood there wondering what this night would've led to, when Harry finally turned around. His eyes were burning into mine and neither of us dared to move.

I slowly moved towards him and unexpectedly landed my lips on his.

The kiss didn't last long though, because I parted from it a few seconds after. "Follow me upstairs." I whispered.

I turned around and made my way upstairs, while Harry was following me. I quickly ran up the stairs and went into my bedroom, waiting for Harry to walk in before closing the door.

I sat down on my bed, but Harry didn't. He stood in front of me staring me down. I could feel myself blushing under his stare.

Suddenly he pushed me down on the bed and I fell back onto the mattress. Harry hovered over me and before I knew it his lips landed on mine. Unexpected but not unwanted. He cupped my cheek with his hand. I intertwined my fingers in his hair, slightly tugging at it as I felt his tongue slide across the seam of my lips. I pressed myself against his body as his grip on my hip tightened, not enough to hurt me but enough to make me feel it.

His tongue made its way into my mouth, making a shock of pleasure run up my spine and momentarily leaving me breathless under his touch. He gently bit onto my lower lip as he broke the kiss, leaving a trail of kisses on my collarbone, grinding his hips down against mine. I took a shaky breath as the air hitched in my throat.

I ran my hand through his hair as he bit down on my collarbone, coming up to kiss me once again as his hips rolled against mine.

My breasts pushing against his chest which somehow brought him satisfaction as a deep throaty moan leaves his mouth and flows into the kiss we shared. It sends shivers all the way down my spine as the vibration of his moan is felt through his chest.

He then placed his hands on my thighs to spread them open, allowing him space as he placed himself in between them. He pressed his hips against mine which made me let out a gasp. I tugged at his hair once again that caused him to moan against my lips, which clenched at my insides.

His breathing started to get louder as the both of us panted in the heat of the moment. He then made his way down to my neck.

I tilted my head to the side, giving him access to my neck as he started leaving wet kisses onto it. His soft smell of vanilla taking over all my senses. He then sucked on a certain spot which made me weak, making soemthing deep inside me flicker. He always managed to make me feel things I've never felt before.

He carefully made his way further down, and tried slipping my pants off but I stopped him. He glanced up at me with a confused look.

"I want to please you." I said and pressed my finger against his chest.

Harry sat down on my bed and I stood up in front of him. I placed myself on his lap and stared into his eyes for a moment. His eyes now looked darker almost an olive shade. I matched my breathing up with his before leaning in to kiss him, placing my hand on his chest. His heartbeat fastened up under my touch and I smiled into the kiss.

I then broke the kiss and stood up again, pushing him down on my bed making him fall back on my mattress. He didn't dare to say anything and just stared at me, following my every move.

I placed my hand on his stomach and moved down, pressing my palm against him through the fabric of his pants.

I gently moved my hand up and down, and I felt his fast intake of breath against my skin as he lowered his head at my action. I brushed his hair back and placed a kiss on the corners of his lips. All of a sudden he placed his hand on top of mine and he moved it to a slightly different angle, letting out a moan as he did so. I kissed him once again, but it was sloppier this time and a bit rushed. I squeezed him gently and his breath hitched.

I broke the kiss but this time Harry kissed me, while grinding his hips down against my hand. His breath quickened as he neared his peak, his movements becoming messier and rushed, a low moan leaving his lips before he could stop it.

I stopped all my movements before he could finish and he furrowed his brows. "Why did you stop?" He asked and I smirked down at him. "Because I can." I simply said and I heard him groan.

Harry sat up straight. "Don't worry. I'll get you back." He said and I shrugged.

Suddenly Harry stood up and it was as if he remembered something. "I'll be right back, stay here." He said and I raised my eyebrow at him. "What if I don't." I asked and he smirked. "I might wreck you." He said and I chuckled.

Harry left my room and I stayed there in my room waiting on him. I heard him walk up the stairs again and he was holding something in his hands.

It was a small little box he handed it to me and sat down next to me, with the brightest smile ever on his face.

A/N

Smut in this chapter. Well kind of. See it as an apology for not updating hahaha. Honestly the support I have on this story is insane like never in a million years would I have thought this would happen.

Also sorry if there are any spelling mistakes in here I am too lazy to read it hahaha.

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote.

As always I love you, truly. H