sixteen

"We should get back soon, before anyone starts complaining." Harry said.

"Yeah we probably should."

We had been in the same position for the last couple of minutes, and never in my life have I felt this safe. Like there wasn't a problem in the world, and it was all thanks to Harry.

"Thank you." I said, and Harry lifted his head to look at me. "For what?" He asked, a confused look mixed with something I couldn't place.

I shrugged. "For making me feel this way."

"How do you feel?" He asked still not seeming to catch up.

"Whenever I'm with you I just feel happy and safe. I have told you this before." I said, and Harry nodded seeming to remember that day.

"Oh yeah you have. I remember that day very clearly." He said and smiled to himself. His eyes starting to sparkle, making it look like there were stars in them.

"Same." I replied trying not to sound sad, but Harry noticed it immediately.

He looked down, and cleared his throat. "Do you ever wish we could go back to that day?" He asked, and my head snapped in his direction.

"What do you mean?"

Harry shrugged. "I don't know. I just... nevermind." He said, and I sighed. Of course he wasn't going to tell me.

"Harry you know you can talk to me right?" I told him and he nodded.

"I know, now is just not a good time to talk about it." He replied, and I furrowed my brows.

"Then when is the correct time?" I asked.

Harry sighed. "You know, you ask way too many questions." He replied, and after that I stayed silent, just staring right ahead of me. Not knowing what to say, feeling kind of embarrassed about it all.

I glanced at Harry, while I tried to figure out what he was thinking about. I noticed he was staring right ahead at the ocean watching the sun set. I didn't understand why he was so silent all of a sudden. Had I said something wrong? Or was he always this silent? I don't remember him being this silent, but people do change. But how did he manage to do it in such a short amount of time?

Harry then let out a sigh, while I was still staring into his eyes and saw no emotion whatsoever. People say eyes say alot about someone and what they've been through but Harry his eyes showed nothingness. Besides the green shade in his irises that now had golden specks in them.

Sometimes I wished I could just read someones mind, just to see what's going on inside of them, and how they feel.

"I dreamt about you." He said all of a sudden, surprising me a bit and making my eyes widen. "Tell me about it." I replied curiously, now wanting to know what happened.

"It was basically a mix of our old memories, and that made me so happy just remembering everything we did but then..." He said, while his voice was slowly fading away as if suddenly he was reliving it.

"Did it become a nightmare?" I asked gently, and he gave me a little nod. "Do you have them often?" I asked now curious and wanting to help him.

He nodded slowly "Yes." He replied and looked at me. Then I noticed some dark circles under his eyes that were contrasting with his eyes. He opened his mouth to say something, and I stayed silent hoping he would open up a bit with me.

"I've been having them ever since I was a little boy." He said, and it surprised me a bit not believing he actually just told me that. "Did anything trigger those nightmares?"