Chapter 3

'I awake in my bed, get changed and make my way down to the kitchen where the distinct smell of bacon, eggs and mushrooms are coming from. As I skip down the soft carpeted stairs I hear a voice singing. It's my moms voice.
"Morning sweetheart, ready for breakfast?" She asked, the sweetness in her voice is so delightful. With a smile I nod and before I know it, a delicious plate of breakfast is sitting in front of me. As I dig in I hear my mother speak again but it isn't her voice.
"How's it taste?" She asked with her turned away from me, her brown bob cut hair seemed dry and dead now. I swallow and stare at her.
"Mom?" I asked with fear in my voice. Just as I said this she turned around and stared at me with black eyes. Demon eyes. I stood from the chair, fear flooded my thoughts. The room seemed to become dark and weary.
"Who are you?!" I screamed as I walked backwards but all she did was smile an evil smile and soon my father walked in. I turned and him too had black eyes and he was holding my little sister.
"Let go of Belle!" I yelled. It was odd, I was my age now, 22, but Belle was a year older. I snatched Belle out of his hands and as I looked down at her, I saw that she had black eyes too. Demons. All of them. I dropped her and ran out of the house. What the hell was going on? Why was my family demons? I stopped by the lake just outside my house and as soon as I turned around, they were all there.

"Don't be afraid sweetheart," my father said in an evil voice.

"After all these years, and you decide to find us, even though we left you, you pathetic girl," my mother spat out. I was walking backwards but for some reason my feet felt as though they were glued to the ground. I couldn't move. I was hopelessly stuck. The last thing I saw was my family running towards me to kill me.'

I wake up to the sound of Dean blowing the car horn. I gasp as I wake up and I was in a cold sweat, out of breathe.

"Wakey wakey sleeping ugly," Dean joked. My eyes were wide and I was breathing heavily. Sam turned around and looked at me.

"Are you alright?" He asked curiously. I looked around and realised that it was just a dream. The same dream. The same nightmare.

"Yea..yea I'm fine," I replied softly as I wiped a few strands of my rebellious hair back behind my ear. Sam was about to talk when Dean blew his car horn again.

"What the hell Dean!!" I yelled angrily.

"Just checking if you're awake," he replied in an innocent voice. I looked at the car dashboard and it read 1:27am. Only about half an hour till we get to Kansas. The sky was covered with a blanket of stars. Beautiful shining stars. I looked out the window and stared at them. It was at that moment that I realised I'm not alright. I'm honestly not. I have no one, I hardly eat because I have no money, I can't sleep because of the nightmares. I'm a mess. But of course I wasn't going to tell Sam or Dean that. To them, I'm just a working partner who will help them. I'm no friend and I'm positive they don't want to know anything about me and if they do, I'm sure they wouldn't want to know.