Chapter 16

"Up ya' get sleep heads," I heard a deep voice say as something heave landed on my legs. I groaned and dug my head deeper into what I assumed was Sams side.

"Hey don't hurt my sister!" Someone said before hearing a loud slap.

"She nearly died go easy on her!" The same person yelled.

"Shut.Up," I said slowly as Sam took a deep breathe and sat up. I hugged him tightly and snuggled up to him. He laughed a little before playing with my hair.

"Come on sweetheart we gotta get up," he said softly as he traced a figure 8 pattern in my arm. I lifted my head and tried to look through my curtain of hair.

"Co-ff-ee," I mumbled as I laid back down. Sam laughed and stood up whilst picking me up. He carried me to the kitchen and put me on the cracked grey stone counter before making myself and him some coffee.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked with a smile. This is how I wanted my mornings to be like.

"Great," I mumbled as I raised my arms above my head and yawned. He finished making coffee and handed me the plain white cup with a yellow smiley face on it.

"This," I said as I pointed to the face, "is was too happy for the morning," I finished as Sam laughed and we drank the coffee.

"You look extremely hot," Sam said out of no where. I almost spat out my coffee.

"What??" I asked with an eyebrow raised. He leaned against the counter space next me and just stared at me.

"Just you, with you're messy short hair, and you're big gorgeous blueish-grey eyes," he said still having a cheeky grin on his perfect tanned face. I brushed my hair out the way of my face and blushed before drinking some more of my coffee.

"Oh so I'm only hot today?" I asked as I stuck my tongue out. Sam laughed at my smart ass comment before replying.

"No you always are, but I prefer to call you beautiful, cause that's what you are," he said. Shit I'm smiling like an idiot. I looked down and hid my face with my hair.

"Where are we going?" I asked in a shaky voice as I saw Belle packing her stuff.

"Bobby's place," Dean said as he pointed to the bag on the floor by the couch.

"So pack," he said. I jumped off the counter and made my way to my bag before Sam pulled me back towards him by my waist. He hugged my tightly from behind. I could feel his muscles tighten.

"No good morning kiss?" He whispered in my ear as he placed small gentle kisses on my neck. I giggled and blushed like an idiot before turning towards him and kissing him.

"Ew," I heard Dean say before I gave him the bird, still kissing Sam. I pulled away, smiled then walked to the bag and started packing. I got changed into a white tank top and a pair of dark skinny jeans as well as my black converse.

About 10 minutes later we checked out of the hotel room and got into the impala.

"Hey drive like an hour south," Belle said as she closed the door as she got into the car.

"Why?" Dean asked but she back handed him.

"Just do it," she said as Dean started the car and drove. The car ride consisted of small talk and Dean singing loudly to some amazing songs and some real shit ones. When we drive for an hour, Belle gave directions for Dean and we pulled up in the driveway of a small little house. Belle got out and walked around the back. She came out a minute later and opened the rusted garage. There sat a titanium silver Maserati GranCabrio MC. All of us sat in the car with our jaws dropped to the floor. Dean got out the car and ran to the car in the garage. He wanted to touch it but before he could Belle threw a knife just missing his head.