Chapter 8

Once we told Belle everything, we were off again on our hunt. It was now 9pm. We went back to the dry cleaners to get clothes for Belle. Sam forced me to stay in the car with him.

"Why do I have to stay?" I asked as I layed down in the backseat with my arms over my eyes.

"Because I don't want you beating the crap out of that guy," he replied in a its-pretty-obvious voice. I sighed.

"He was being rude and a dick I think I had the right," I argued. Sam chucked.

"He was flirting," he said still laughing. I sat up and looked at Sam.

"Yes so, I don't get flirted with and who ever does flirt with me gets their arms broken off and shoved up their a-" I started saying when the car doors opened and Belle entered wearing a white button up shirt with rolled sleeves, a navy blue pair of pants, black flats and a navy blazer.

"You should have seen it Sammy and Alex! She nearly beat the living shit out of him!" Dean laughed as he started the engine. Sam raised his eyebrows.

"Why the hell?" He asked still looking shocked and confused.

"Cause he flirted with her, so she had the right," Dean replied. I looked at Sam before punching him, hard, in the arm.

"Ow okay chill chill I'm sorry," he said with a laugh as he held his muscle by his shoulder.

"Stop it children lets go," Dean joked as the engine roared and we headed off.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we took a left turn into the Main Street.

"To carries house. Maybe you were onto someone with the scream," Sam said as he looked at me with a smile, still holding his arm.

"Oh toughen up princess it wasn't that hard," I joked with a laugh. As we drew closer to Carries house, Dean parked a like bit away from the house before we snuck out into the backyard. The sky was dark and it was difficult to see. No lights were on in the house so we suspected that Carrie was sleeping.

"Though this door!" Dean whisper-yelled as we all entered through the back door. We were soon all inside the dreary dark house as we separated and looked around. Nothing. Shit.

"Guys there is nothing come on," I said with disappointment as we exited the house. But suddenly I stopped.

"Hey why-" Sam began to whisper but I held my hand up ordering him to shut up.

"Listen," I whispered. The noise. I rushed towards a shed opposite the house and placed my ear on the metal. The muffled noise was coming from here.

"In here," I said, pointing to the shed. Dean raised his eyebrow and so did Sam but Belle walked up to me and helped my open the stubborn door. As we opened it the cries became louder. We rushed inside and closed the door again. I turned on the flashlight and saw a flight of stairs going down user ground to where the noise was coming from. I took the lead and Belle followed. As we reached the end out the creaking steps, it was absolute horror. It was a large, dark room filled with cages and in them, children.

"What the hell," I mumbled to myself. Rows and rows of cages filled the room. The kids were filthy and dirty and had duct tape covering their mouth and their hands and feet were strapped together with rope. I looked at Dean and raised an eyebrow waiting for him to apologise.

"Okay, okay, maybe you aren't crazy," he whispered as he lowered his gun. Just then Carrie pounced on top of Dean and brought him to the floor.

"Don't shoot!!" Belle yelled as we looked around to find the horrible creature who had disappeared.

"Watch the roof," I warned. Then she came back again, this time attacking Belle. I took a knife from her pocket and threw it at the monster, hitting it right between the eyes as it death stared me. As it came after me same tried to help but soon, Lisa had come too. She was a changeling.

"Oh well well well you found our little hide out," she said with a snicker.

"Bitch," Dean mumbled from the floor as he struggled to get up.

"Oh Dean you should really watch your language, there are children around," she joked with a wide grin across her tanned face.

"Screw you!" He spat as she placed her hand on his hair and pulled him up to stand.

"Well, now you all will have to die," she said before Belle through a knife and hit her in the throat to distract her as I ran around to set her on fire but the other bitch Carrie stopped me before I could reach her. I kicked her back, emptied a small vile of fuel on her and set her on fire. She ran around before collapsing on the ground, still on fire, being burnt to a crisp. Now for Lisa. She was attacking Sam when Dean got up and pulled her by the hair.

"Leave my brother alone bitch!" He yelled as he punched her across the face. She slapped his hand that had matches in it away and was about to cut Dean's throat when Belle threw a knife to hit her in the back. It missed and it Sam in the bicep but she didn't stop. Belle forward rolled, picked up the matches, poured fuel on Lisa and set her on fire before she could hurt Dean.

"We should call the police," Dean said, out of breathe. As we walked up back to the backyard, Belle approached Sam.

"Sam im so sorry, I didn't mean to hit you, I'm so sorry," she said apologetically as she exited the small shed. The police were already here.
We explained what happened to the dark skinned police officer, (leaving out the changeling and hunters bit) and lied a little and we got away without having to deal with anything. As we arrived to the hotel, Belle and Dean decided to walk don't to the bar a few meters away and get a beer. They offered for me and Sam to go but I chose to stay and help fix up his wound.

"This might hurt a little," I said as I pushed a needle through the his tough skin and pulled it through to create a stitch. Sam didn't flinch.

"It doesn't hurt," he said to me with a smile as he looked at me. I focused on the stitching and didn't talk to him until I finished. I wiped it clean then looked up to find him staring at me.

"There, all done," I said with a smile. He still stared at me with a small grin on his face. Before I could say anything, he kissed me.