Chapter 28

I woke up with my arms wrapped around Sam and our feet in-tangled. I looked up at Sam and leaned up to kiss him softly on the lips. He took a deep breathe, opened his eyes and smiled.

"What was that for?" He asked with the cute smile spread across his face.

"Oh you know, just cause," I whispered as I did it again. I yawned and sat up as Sam did that same thing and so did Daisy. She ran over to me and started clawing up on my black tank top and meowed. I detached her from my chest and put her down as I patted her soft fur. I stood up, walked to the bathroom and took a shower. Once I was done, I put on my underwear and looked at myself in the large mirror. As soon as I saw myself, I saw my with blood in my hair and cuts on my face, I saw bruises everywhere and I had a black eye as well as infected cuts. On my stomach I had a cut across it and blood was pouring out and bruises were everywhere. I let out a scream and Sam came running in the bathroom. I screamed again when I saw him standing there.

"Get out!" I yelled. I looked back at the mirror but I looked normal. I took a deep breathe and sneaked out the bathroom and back into the bedroom where Sam was no longer there. I put on a white short sleeve white shirt, a pair of black leggings and some high top black vans. I walked down the stairs to the living room where Sam, Dean and Belle were. I took a pre made cup of coffee from the kitchen before sitting next to Sam and started watching tv. Guardians of the Galaxy was on and I honestly loved this movie. Sam put his arms around my shoulders and began to whisper so that only I could hear him.

"Why did you scream?" He asked me as he tucked my hair behind my ear.

"I saw myself in the mirror, but I was bloody and bruised and had a huge gash across my stomach," I replied in a whisper. Sam kept quiet for a while and all I could think was shit why did I tell him, stupid stupid stupid.

"It was just a bad dream baby," he said before kissing my cheek. I wanted to talk but he changed the subject.

"So who knew, you have abs," he said as he kissed my neck.

"Shut up," I replied.

"Hey you're sister has abs too!" Dean yelled as Belle elbowed him in the gut. I raised my eyebrows and stared at him.

"Excuse me boy how do you know my sister has abs?" I asked as Belles eyes widened and Dean had a cheeky smirk slapped across his face.

"No," I whispered and Dean laughed.

"Have you two?" Sam asked and Belle blushed. My jaw dropped and I tackled Dean.

"How dare you sleep with my sister!" I yelled as I leaped on top of him and dug my knee in his chest.

"What have you and Sam not?" He said as he tried to breath but I dug my knee deeper in his chest.

"Sammy! Get your crazy girlfriend off me!" He yelled as Sam wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. I looked over at Belle who had her hands covering her face but I could see she was blushing and so was Sam. We all laugh afterwards when I went to the kitchen to get some more coffee. Dean followed and as soon as he entered kitchen, I grabbed him by the collar and pushed him against a wall.

"If you hurt my sister I will kill and make it look like a bloody accident, get it?" I whispered.

"Got it," he replied.

"Good," I concluded as I let him go and walked back to the living room.

"So guys," Sam began as he paused the TV.

"Are we gonna celebrate Christmas?" He asked as Belle smiled and jumped up.

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!" She yelled as she jumped up, took my hands and hugged me.