Chapter 7

The girl stood there looking at me with her deep brown eyes. She wore a black singlet, plaid shirt and jeans with black combat boots.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked in a whisper. I knew I'd seen her before but who the hell was she really? I walked inside the hotel and turned to Sam and Dean.

"Wait here," I instructed and they nodded.

"Hey, Alex..I'm Belle, your...sister," she said with a smile. I walked up to her and punched her in the face before screaming.

"Stop fucking lying to me who are you?!" She stumbled back and held her now bleeding nose.

"You're sister!" She yelled before tackling me and bringing us crashing to the floor. She punched me a couple times in the gut and in the face but then I kicked her off me and stood up as I flung my arms around her neck and had her in a choke hold.

"Don't you dare lie to me how do you know about my family?! You're not my sister! My sister is dead! I have no family!" I yelled before the girl pulled on my arms causing my to flip over and land on my back. As this happened the lamp on one of the desks fell and Sam and Dean came rushing in. We were still fighting. Before I knew it, Sam had wrapped his muscular arms around me and pulled me back and Dean had done the same to the girl who's face was covered in blood from her broken nose.

"What the hell happened?!"Dean yelled as I struggled to break free from SAMs grip but damn he was strong.

"This bitch is claiming to be..my sister!!" I yelled as I got more aggressive but Sam didn't give up.

"Alex calm down stop please," he begged but I didn't listen.

"I am! Alex please!" She pleaded as Dean let her go. She didn't try and fight she just stood a few meters i from of me for safety I guess.

"Prove it," I spat.

"Richard and Prin is our mother and fathers name, you were 5 when it happened. You were born with a curly black Afro," she said with a slight laugh before continuing.

"You always wear the necklace," she said looking down to my bullet necklace.

"You're full name is Alexandra Katherine Rose Wills," she concluded as she smiled. Sam loosed his grip because I had stopped struggling and my eyes started to well up with tears but I didn't let them flow. I refuse to cry.

"It's you," I said walking closer to her.

"Yea, it is Alex," she confirmed as a small smile grew on her face. As I got close enough, about 6 cm away from her face I whispered.

"I never want to see you ever fucking again," before turning around and leaving the room. Sam chances after me. I had just reached the reserve 20 meters away from our hotel room when Sam grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"Stop," he said as I looked up at his chiseled features which were perfect. I twisted my arm to get out of his grip and walked off again but he stopped me once more.

"What Sam? Leave me alone!" I yelled as I tired again to become free but it didn't work. Sam sat down on the log next to us and pulled my down to do the same.

"Explain, now," he demanded. His eyes staring into my boring blue ones.

"Why?" I whispered as I looked away but he gently pulled my head towards him by my small chin.

"Because I'm your friend. And keeping all this shit bottled up isn't going to work, so talk to me please," he answered in a gentle voice. I but the inside off cheek, debating whether I should and I couldn't hold it back anymore.