Chapter 5

"You right there?" Dean asked as I sat in the back seat trying to put stockings on.

"If you were a girl, and we're trying to put stocking on, In a moving, with two guys, with a jacket hiding your female bits, you would struggle a little too," I said as I finally got them on.

"We are almost there," Sam warned me. I turned around to take my shirt off and put the other one on and as I did this the car swerved. I fell and hit my head on the car window.

"Dean you bitch drive properly!" I yelled.

"Yea I can't take you seriously when you're just wearing a bra," he laughed. It wasn't entirely true. I was yea just wearing one but my shirt hid all the 'exclusive parts'. I turned around again to have my back facing them and put on the white shirt which was actually very nice. I put the blazer on, took out my hair and soon we pulled up I front of a house surrounded by yellow police tape. We all walked in and confronted 2 police officers.

"Hi can we help you?" Asked one of the men. He had a bald head and was quite tall. He looked pissed though.

"Yes we are the FBI," Sam said as we all showed our badges to the officers.

"We are here to investigate this case,"
Dean finished off. I stood between them in silence.

"Why are you so silent?" Asked the other officer who had a zit the size of Texas on his nose.

"Because we have a serious case here and you two are stopping us, so if you do not mind, please, move out the way so we can carry on with our business, thank you," I answered in a pissed tone before entering the house. Sam and Dean followed shortly after. The house looked ordinary. Everything. Was in place and nothing was out except for the candle stick holder on the large glass table in the dining room. These houses were in the gated community's everything was either silver, gold or expensive ass shit that ordinary people only dreamed of having. We walked up the spiral stairs to the bedroom and found a black haired woman laying on her side with her eyes open with a candle stick holder jabbed in her heart. Her eyes were still open and her green eyes were filled with horror and fear. There was a woman there who had a packet of gloves and was searching for more signs of blood or anything else in the room that could be evidence.

"Excuse me, sorry, could we have a moment alone in here please? We are FBI," I said to her. He smiled and nodded as she tightened her finger pony tail. She left the room and I picked up a pair of gloves from a packet on the floor and put them on to investigate what had happened to the woman. Firstly I closed her eyes as a gesture of respect. Then, I moved over to the wound. I studied this when I was in school and wanted to pursue it as a career but...shit happened. I looked closely at the wound and started talking to Sam and Dean.

"It is precisely where the heart is. No one gets this accurate except for...changelings," I said as I whispered changelings to the boys.

"How do you know?" Dean asked walking closer to the body.

"Because changelings know where all your organs are. Didn't you know what?" I asked looking at them with a surprised glare. Sam shook his head.

"Well, we need to talk to the girl," I stated as I removed the gloves and put them in my pocket and left the room to go back to the police officers.

"Nah duh," Dean replied.

"Ha ha very funny, shut up," I said. When we went back down the two police officers were still there taking.

"Excuse me, where is Lydia being kept?" I asked them. They looked at us and answered quickly.

"She is being held at the police station for questioning. Do you need the address?" He asked politely. I shook my head and smiled before walking to the car to drive. I heard Sam thank them and then we headed off to the police station to find Lydia or..the changeling.

We entered the cold police stations and went to the front desk.

"Hi we are FBI agents looking for Lydia so we can question her about her mothers death, where can we find her?" Dean asked the slim woman sitting at the desk. As soon as she saw him she unbuttoned one of her buttons and popped out her chest to make herself look more, 'volumouse'.

"Oh, yea she is right throught that door," she said whilst biting her lip. Oh my gosh why. He was attractive yes but geez woman control your hormones. Dean smiled and winked at her as we walked towards the little girl. As we were walking down the long corridor I saw a woman walk past. She looked extremely familiar. Brown way hair and deep dark brown eyes. I shook off the weird feels when I saw Sam talking to Lydia. He knelt down so he was her height. She was sitting an a chair outside an office, her feet dangling cause she was too short. She wore a bright orange shirt with pink leggings and a long sleeve purple shirt with small red polka dots on them and was holding a doll that wore the same clothes as her.

"Hey there Lydia, I'm Sam, who's this?" He asked in a sweet voice as he pointed to the doll. Lydia smiled and started climbing the dolls hair with her fingers.

"This is Avery. She is my bestest friend. Are you a police officer?" She asked looking at Sam with her big eyes. Before he could answer a short plump woman walked out of the office and stared at Sam.

"Excuse me, sir. May I help you with something?" She asked. Her hair was short, black and curly. Sam stood up and went to shake her hand.

"Hi yes we are FBI and we are here to talk to Lydia about...Her mom," Sam whispered. We showed her our badges and she nodded.

"Come on sweetheart, these men are going to speak to you for a little while about what you saw," the woman said as she took Lydia's hand and leaded her and us to a private office were we could ask her a few questions. We were put into a small room with 6 chairs and a wooden table. Lydia sat on one side and Sam, Dean and I sat on the other side. It was at that moment, when I was seated close to Lydia, that I noticed the dots on her shirt were Not apart of the pattern, but it was her mothers blood spilled across her.