Waking up hard & pain/ Back to Talking

'Wait. Zhen. Shitttt", Devante moaned. Yeah, I got this nigga toes curling up and shit. I got the ill na na and the massive deep throat.

As we get through the night with Devante and Zhen's dreams, it is now morning. On this morning, many things are happening. Dyana getting her ribs fixed and getting prepared for the kidney transfer, and Zhen getting her ribs and hand fixed and waiting for speech therapy and memory training. Let's see how this day goes.

December 1st, 2019

6:10 am

Devante's POV

After I had that good ass dream, I woke up with my dick on hard.  I noticed the sun was hitting my eyelids. I opened my eyes and I noticed that Zhen was gone. I panicked. "What the fuck?", I said after stretching and looking around her room. I walked into Dyana's room and she was gone too. I saw someone walk into Zhen's room. 

I poked my head through the door and saw Dr. Mayans. "Mr. DeGrate?", Dr. Mayans said. "Yeah. How the hell did you know it was me?", I asked her. "I saw you leave Miss Fang's room to see Dyana.", she said. "Oh. You know where the fuck they at?", I asked. "Yeah. They're currently in surgery rooms right now. They're getting their ribs and other bones fixed today.", she said.

"You know how long that's gone take?", I asked. "Probably 2 to 4 hours max. It really depends on how many ribs are broken honestly. You don't need to worry though. They'll be fine.", she said. "Can I see them in their surgery rooms?", I asked. "Unfortunately no. You'll just have to wait until we're done with them.", she said. I nodded my head.

"Let me show where the waiting area is at, Mr. DeGrate.", she said. She walked in front of me, leaving Zhen's room. I followed her and it was a long walk. We went through three flights of stairs and many white, heavy doors. Dr. Mayans made two left turns and said, "Here we go. This is the waiting area. We also got a cafeteria is and it's huge. The cafeteria is on the other side of this hallway. The food's free to everybody.", she said.

free food? bet. "Thanks.", I said. "No problem. See you in the next couple of hours.", she said to me before walking away and going through a blue and wide door. "This food better not be nasty as hell.", I said walking towards the cafeteria.

Seven hours later

Pigeon Forge, TN

5:00 PM

**Main characters are in Oregon which means the times are different in states. It's 5 pm in Tn but 3 pm in Oregon**

It's been so long since I've been here. 13 years and I'm just now driving my way back home. Never thought I would come back after what happened to me. My phone was ringing. I wanted to answer my phone but I'm driving.  i'll just wait till I make back home.

After two turns and letting an ambulance pass by, I finally made it back home. I got out of my car, walked towards the door, and knocked. "Who is it?", a woman said. "It's me, Fendi.", I said. "Hold on for a minute!", she yelled. I waited for two minutes and she finally opened the door. "Hey Fendi. Long-time no see. Come on in, come on in.", she said. "Thanks, grandma.", I said to her.

Fendi's POV

I stepped inside her house and looked around. "Wow. You still have these old pictures of everybody?", I asked. "Of course, I do. These are memories I always cherish.", Grandma said. "So how have you been?", She asked. "Me? I've been doing well. I finally left Ken and had to get myself together for awhile.", I said. She nodded her head. "It's about time you done left that boy. I told you he wasn't any good. He had some demons and a sinister aura surrounding him.", she said.