𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙂𝘼 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏? (𝑨𝒄𝒕 𝑰𝑰)

April 27th, 2020

5:25 a.m

Dalvin's POV

It's been twelve days since I woke up and saw Kaylan in my thoughts. I'm still in the hospital with De. He's still unconscious and on the breathing machine. I don't why but this morning I feel the need to go for a walk. I feel like someone's calling my name. I hear a man's voice calling me. "Who the fuck is it?", I said looking around the room. 

"Dalvin."

"Dalvin."

"Nigga I know you fucking hear me."

"Motherfucka' you hear me! Turn yo onion head ass around and pay attention to me!"

Bruh what the fuck? I turned my head around and saw Devante still unconscious. "No nigga! The other side!", the voice said. I quickly turned my head and saw.....Devante?????

"I-I...Ain't you- .....How are you..", I was struggling to say before I got interrupted. "Look nigga. Just know that I'm not dead and you not getting my studio!", he said. "What?I never thought about wanting your studio.", I lied. 

"Mhm. lying ass.", he said. "I'm so fucking confused. Nigga what is going on right now?", I asked. "Well maybe if you shut the fuck up, I can probably tell what's going on.", De said. Damn. So do we all get super aggressive in the afterlife or is that just him? 

"Bitch ass nigga, I can hear your thoughts too. You so fucking stupid. You lucky I can't smack yo soybean head ass right now. And I've already told you that I'm not dead.", he said. He sighed and sat on the side of my bed. Then he turned his head and looked at me. "Goofy ass. I can still hear you panicking in your thoughts.", he said a tad bit calmer than before.

"I am not dead for the last time. I'm not sure what happened but the only thing I remember is feeling sharp pain and then seeing some bright lights. I couldn't feel anything and couldn't remember anything for two weeks.", he said. "Two weeks? Why that long?", I asked. He sighed again and replied, "I thought it was because they kept moving our bodies to so many places because of the wounds. I was wrong. It was because for two weeks straight. I was bounded by Zhen's house. I couldn't go anywhere...not even outside." he said.

I shook my head in disbelief and let him continue his story. 

"I kept seeing the same things everyday. The bloody stains that's permantely near the front door, the holes from bullets and knives all over the floor, the blood splats on the furniture, the ones in the kitchen and living room, even the fucking broken glass and blood in Zhen's bedroom. It was a nightmare. I got unbounded by figuring out what happened to the house. I had to conform it by touching my body and reliving ALL of my memories including now.", he said.

"Nigga. What the fuck?", I said.

To be continued...

Hey yall, I'm officially back on Wattpad. I had to recover from some personal setbacks but it's all good now:) I've already updated on Black Divas (if you're not a reader on that story, you should bc it's lit over there) and now this. I'm so sorry for my unexpected hiatus but I am making it up to yall. I will continue to do shoutouts for those who comment, vote read the story, or even follow/message me!

This chapter is jc185607. He/She/They really made my night and gave the pure motivation to update on ALL of my stories. So thank you so much and I hope you like this pathetic chapter (imo, could've done better)!

REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YALL AND YOU'RE SPECIAL TO ME! <3<3<3<3<3