𝑮 𝑹 𝑶 𝑻 𝑬 𝑺 𝑸 𝑼 𝑬 𝑬 𝑽 𝑰 𝑫 𝑬 𝑵 𝑪 𝑬

** ik this is the wrong time to bring up the police but I have to for the story. I'm sorry yall. forgive me :( **

...

April 21, 2020

2:50 p.m.

This is a public service announcement from the Oregon Police Department (OPD) so we advise you to stay and listen to the message.

Good evening. As stated before, we would investigate the attempted home invasion & double homicide that involves high profile celebrities, Mr. Dalvin and Devante Swing from Jodeci. Six days ago, Dalvin DeGrate/Mr. Dalvin gained consciousness. With the help of nurses and doctors, he's slowly getting better and better.

We've questioned him to see if he can remember anything on  March 29th. It took a while for him mentally to answer our questions but we gathered them quickly. 

We're looking for two identical twins who are named  Zane & Jabari Tethered. They are 6'2, African-American males with ginger hair. They both have freckles on their cheeks. They were last seen wearing white short sleeve shirts  with a black vest and black pants. They were the ones who did the home invasion and attempted double homicide. It was stated that they shot and fatally injured  Mr. Dalvin & Devante. 

We found  their fingerprints on the knives that were in the crime scence. As we also stated in our first PSA, there may have been a rape or sexual assault in a room. We've found that hypothesis to be true. Rape was also involved. But  the rape was indeed a  MASSIVE struggle. We found semen on the floor and on a dresser. The semen traces back to Jabari Tethered. 

Unfortunately we also have two missing persons from the home invasion. We are looking for two women who go by Zhen Ways-Fang & Kaylan Ways. They are cousins. On March 29th, Ms. Ways-Fang & the DeGrate brothers threw a surprise birthday party for Kaylan at Zhen's house. It has been said that once the party was over, the four of them were cleaning up the house or relaxing and Mr. Dalvin and Kaylan both heard knocking on the door. Mr. Dalvin opened the door and that's when everything else happened.

Zhen and Kaylan are African-American women. Zhen is 5'7 & 168 pounds. Kaylan is 5'11 & 194 pounds. Zhen was last seen having long baby blue hair that was backbone length. She was wearing  a mid length white dress with white fur slides with straps. Kaylan was last seen having copper mid length straight hair. She was wearing a white crop top with old dusty blue overalls and brown sneakers.

We are not sure who Jabari attempted to rape. We continue to gather more information once Devante gains consciousness or find more evidence. Please Oregon, help us find this two women. They have families that deeply miss them. We need to find Jabari and Zane Tethered as well. Help us get them off the streets before another attempted homicide or home invasion happens to YOU.

Thank  you. We will not be answering ANY questions until we have who we need. Have safe night, Oregon.

...

Zane's POV

What the fuck?"How in the hell did they already find out who we are?", I asked Jabari while he was touching on Zhen's body. "...We did get quite messy but we're smarter than them. They will never find us.", he said.

Jabari's POV

"Besides...have you been having your way with Kaylan yet?", I asked. Zane laughed. "Nope.", he said. My face screwed up. "Why not?", I asked. "I'm not like that. I want her consent. Plus I want us to be in a far much better place for us to get intimate.", he said. I shook my head and said, "You are certainly a mystery to me, brother.", I said. "Don't worry. You'll see what I am later on.", he said. After that, he left and went to his room.  Before he got a chance to close the door in his room, I turned around and said, "I couldn't have my way with her. It felt wrong. She fought me to the very end. I didn't want to hit her so I just smashed a lamp on her head, laid her out on her bed, and jerked off my frustrations. I felt bad about it." He didn't say anything but nodded his head. I understood what that meant to. It meant that he was proud of me. He doesn't think that I'm not entirely that bad.

Try Walking Away From Thatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें