eleven

»«

"Honey! Our neighbours are coming over to visit and we're having a dinner! Isn't that lovely?" Renjun's Mother said as soon as Renjun walked through the door. So it was true. Jaemin was coming and he lived in the same neighbourhood as him? "Yeah.. I guess." He replied, starting to walk up the stairs.

"You better get changed, they're coming soon."

He nodded and continued going up. He really didn't want Jaemin to come. Even the thought of him being around him made him feel sick. He didn't hate Jaemin. He just hated the way he made him feel. He didn't understand how he could feel such things to a fuck boy? It was possibly something Renjun never thought would happen.

Once he got to his bedroom he walked inside, threw his bag on the floor and collapsed on his bed. He had tons of homework to do, but of course he had to eat dinner with Jaemin and his family. With that in mind he got off the bed and went to his wardrobe, looking around for something 'appropriate' for this occasion.

He just picked out a white button up shirt and black jeans, it wasn't like it was that important, though, he knew his Mother would say something if he wore something like a hoodie. To his Mother it was probably super important, unlike what Renjun thought.

He sat on his bed then almost straight away he heard his Mother's voice down the stairs, he listened closely, you know he was just feeling nosy.

"Welcome! Welcome! Thank you very much for coming over, it's a pleasure meeting you."

"No! Mrs Huang it's a pleasure meeting you!"

Then the voices quieted down and after that Renjun thought it was he cue to go down the stairs, even though he was dreading it. He didn't know why he was dreading it — but he knew he was dreading it and that was all that mattered.

So then he walked out of his bedroom and walked to the top of the stairs, looking down as if something exciting would happen when doing this. "Here goes nothing." He said, heaving out a sigh and trudging down the stairs, quietly enough so nobody would hear him. When he safely got down, he heard conversation in the dining room, where the long table was that they would sit at for dinner. He looked around the corner and seen Jaemin and his family there.

Jaemin looked like he was looking for something, but Renjun couldn't possibly think of what he could be looking for in a house like his. But little did he know, or little did he realise, Jaemin was looking for him. It was a simple answer, but Renjun still couldn't get it.

Renjun coughed to indicate that he had finally arrived, everyone looked towards the door and they all smiled. Renjun's eyes scanned the people at the table. When his eyes landed on Jaemin he quickly tore them away, a pink tint appearing on his cheeks making Jaemin smirk.

"Oh! Renjun, come sit beside the neighbours son! This is Jaemin, i heard he goes to your school."

»«

A/N: i didn't think anyone would read this story so thank you so much for this amazing amount of reads, it means so much to me :,)

<3

THANK YOU!