thirty nine

»«

The curiosity was killing Renjun slowly. He really was considering not unfolding the piece of paper, but he thought it'd be best if he did so.

When he unfolded it he began to read; not forgetting to note in his head that Jaemin's hand writing was beautiful. He smiled while reading, which was a surprise because it was from Jaemin, he was a liar.

Though Renjun missed him dearly.

To Renjun,

Come to the park and see me, you know the one near your house?

I really want to speak to you, please come, I'd be so disappointed if you didn't.

I know you're thinking that you're not gonna come, but consider it please.
If you are, come at seven pm.

Thank you

- Jaemin B-)

After that he quickly got up and ran to his wardrobe to pic something to wear. He didn't even know why he was putting effort into this, does he still love Jaemin?

Well of course he still loves Jaemin, they just fell out, that's all. They're still boyfriends if you're wondering, they didn't really call the thing off. I guess you could say they were on a break.

He just picked out what he would normally wear because he was only going to the park, well, not that much effort anymore.

He went to the bathroom and fixed his hair and washed his face. He hadn't even realised that Jaemin was gone beforehand.

Renjun left the bathroom, back to the bedroom and slipped his shoes on. He was pretty excited about this, that's why he was literally checking the time every two seconds till it was a time he considered the time to leave the house.

His clock read six thirty eight. That's when he knew he should leave.

The park wasn't far from his house so he didn't mind walking. Lots of thoughts clouded in his mind, he wanted to know what Jaemin wanted after all this time of them talking, it might have not been that long but it felt like forever since they even touched.

Once he got to the gate he immediately saw pink hair, knowing Jaemin was there. He was sitting on the grass and he had just looked in the boys direction, waving.

Renjun gulped, wondering still what he could want. No matter what he wouldn't back out now, so he slowly but surely walked over and seen that he wasn't exactly sitting on the grass.

He had been sitting on a picnic blanket and there was food all over the place as well.

"H-hi." Renjun managed to say, obviously stuttering while saying so, he was nervous guys. Jaemin looked at the boy and smiled, he noticed that the boy was kinda awkward when he sat down in front of him.

"Okay so, I wanted you to come here so I can tell you something."

The dark haired nodded, waiting for him to get straight to the point. Jaemin sighed and took out his phone from his pocket.

"I wanted to show you the truth of everything that's happened."

Renjun was confused, how could he show him? However, he just decided to brush it off and listen to what he was saying.

"Seungmin was doing all of it, if you don't believe me have my phone and listen." Jaemin gave him his phone with something on it. It seemed like a video, well actually it was.

Renjun looked at Jaemin who nodded at him to go ahead and take it, so he did. Pressing play, the video showed only darkness but you could hear what Seungmin was saying. It was his voice, also Jaemin's.

"I showed him the text messages and the photo he sent of us, which wasn't actually us at all." Jaemin said before Renjun's full attention was on the video.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what? I already told I don't know what you mean."

"That picture isn't even real! It's photoshopped!"

"I just want you for myself and Renjun is getting in the way so I decided it was best to lie so he would believe everything I said and leave you alone so I could have you."

"What?! I knew you were up to something. I'm not dating you! I'll never be yours and you'll never be mine because of what you've done, you're nothing but a liar and you've ruined my whole life! I shouldn't have ever fucked you for that money, I'm such a dumbass!"

"I'm leaving, don't talk to me again Seungmin or else you'll regret it."

And that was the end of the video. Renjun was shocked, what was he hearing?

"W-what?! He wanted me to get out of the way?" He said, confused and so so angry with Seungmin. Jaemin looked down after he took the phone back.

"I'm so sorry all this has happened, can you forgive me? Please." The pink haired male begged, he knew Renjun finally believed that he wasn't lying but that Seungmin was. He was just hoping he would be lucky enough for him to forgive him.

Renjun's eyes brimmed with tears. "Of course I d-do! You set t-this picnic thing up, made m-me breakfast and now that I know the truth, I feel even more stupid than before.. I'm sorry for being so oblivious to the fact that I can really trust you Jaemin. Thank you." He confessed, as Jaemin scooted closer to him and gave him a hug.

"I wanted to show you for ages, but I thought you would never believe me again. I thought that this was my chance to get you back, and it was!" Jaemin cried, his voice becoming shaky as he was crying tears of joy.

After breaking the hug both of the boys' faces were red and tear stained because they were both so happy.

"Can we promise to not let anything like this ever happen again?" Renjun asked Jaemin, he really didn't want to not be able to be with Jaemin anymore. Though, the whole time he should've trusted Jaemin.

"Yes, I don't want to fight with you ever again." Jaemin said, looking in his pocket all of a sudden and taking out the ring, the ring that Renjun threw at him that day they fell out again.

"Will we be able to wear these again?" He also asked the boy sitting in front of him. Renjun giggled and nodded, taking the ring and putting it on once again like before.

The rest of the night they talked just like they had never had a fight, forgetting about Seungmin, not wanting anything to do with him.

They ate, laughed, watched the stars and basically had an amazing first night back together.

It was hard for them not to be together, so they would try and stay by each others side for as long as they could.

That's what they wanted.

»«

a/n: uwuwuwu finally they're back together

now to the freaky stuffs hehe 😏