thirteen

»«

"Renjun come sit down." Jaemin said, looking at him with a smirk and patting the spot beside him. The said boy shook his head no and motioned for Jaemin to come back down the stairs. "Or... I'll tell your parents that you drew a picture of me, does that sound good?" Jaemin said, knowing the other boy would immediately come and sit beside him.

And he did.

He looked awkward and he was biting his lip nervously. I make him nervous, how sweet, Jaemin thought with a smile looking at the boy who looked back at him. "Why won't you talk to me? I wanna hear your voice, i bet it's beautiful." The pink haired male whispered placing his hand on the other boys shoulder.

Renjun took his hand off and fiddled with his fingers. He hated it so much when he was alone with Jaemin, he was nervous and scared. He would also blush at a simple action, like — what had just happened — putting his hand on his shoulder. Why was it him who fell for the 'fuckboy'? He had always wondered how Jaemin had an affect on him and why he was playing with him and his heart.

He just couldn't fall farther for him or else his heart would get broken by the pink haired. Well that's what he always thought happened with fuckboys anyways. They play around with you, just trying to get a taste of you and get to use you for your body, then, just push you away and pretend like they hadn't even met you before in their lives, or ignore you.

But Jaemin was different, why was he so nice and kind to everyone even though he would probably just fuck them after using his charms? Maybe that was his plan; being nice and kind so people will see him in bright light and fall for his tricks.

Renjun's train of thoughts came to a stop as he felt Jaemin wrap his arms around his shoulders, his face inching closer to his. His face turned a deep red and he pushed Jaemin away again, not wanting a kiss. Jaemin pouted slightly and then raised his eyebrow up.

"Aw, i just wanted a hug." And this, to Renjun didn't sound too bad. He had really thought Jaemin was trying to kiss him, he was trying to tell him to stop when he leant in but the sentence got jammed in throat, he was too shy to speak to him so that's why he had pushed him away; a bit to harshly.

Renjun just stared at Jaemin, waiting for him to indulge him in a warm hug.

But if Jaemin secretly had a cold heart, the hug could possibly be freezing, that's what Renjun had thought and he didn't know why, but it made him laugh. Of course; mentally.

The other male then wrapped his arms around him again but pushing Renjun on his bed instead, then he hovered on top of him. He grinned down him as he seen Renjun's shocked face.

"I wonder if you're as cute when you squirm around and moan my name, hm?"

»«

a/n: i went with the flow
and this happened-
GOd