twenty

»«

Renjun had just finished in the shower and he took his pyjamas into the bathroom with him on this day, just in case Jaemin was there; you know what would happen if he was just wearing a towel and his upper half of his body was exposed.

So, he got changed and blow dried his hair. He looked in the mirror and made some funny faces and laughed at his own antics. "I'm so silly!" The boy giggled really quietly, finishing up in the bathroom and leaving to go to his bedroom.

Once he pushed open the door the first thing he saw was pink hair and he knew who it was. Jaemin of course, did you even need to think? "Hey RenRen, I hope you haven't done your homework yet. I'm here to do mine with you." He said, pulling out the chair that was beside the one he was sitting at.

Renjun was shocked that he was here, he didn't think he would already be here. Well, better than not being there at all right? No! Renjun thought, biting his lip and then going over and sitting on the chair that Jaemin pulled out.

The boys books were under the desk so he scuffled through the bag and took them out. Jaemin also took his out and both of them placed them on the overally big surface. Renjun was a nervous wreck, thinking about what happened last time.

And knowing he'd want to continue, but he was hoping he wouldn't; or that he hadn't remembered.

"So we're in the same class, same homework, right?" Jaemin said a bit too enthusiastically that it scared Renjun a bit. He nodded as a response to his comment and they started. They both did math first, but they were both on different questions as both of them didn't really work at the same pace.

Jaemin actually was particularly smart as Renjun had noticed; he's sometimes took a quick glance at his book and then at his own to see that they both got all the answers right and Jaemin did aswell as him. Now, he could see he was going in a really quick pace — quicker than usual you could say — with these questions though; in Renjun's opinion, if you work at a really quick pace you could probably mess up the question and get a wrong answer for not taking enough time for each one carefully.

When Renjun was stuck in with his work and concentrated Jaemin kept looking over at the bag. He had put it down as fast as he could when he had heard the bathroom door open, now when he looked at it he couldn't stop thinking of what Renjun bought when he was out.

Why would he buy that? He thought, cocking up an eyebrow and tapping his pen on the desk, making Renjun snap it out of his hand and sit it on the desk again; not wanting that sound that had such annoyance in it's tapping tone at all when he was trying to work.

The corners of the pink hairs lips curled and curled until he was smiling, oh he had a great idea. Something in mind, that he'd want to see. Was it evil? No. Was it smart? Yes. Well possibly.

He looked at Renjun and smirked a little bit, knowing what the boy was in for.

But Renjun himself did not know what he was in for at all.

»«

a/n: well okay, you guys STILL don't get to officially know what's in the bag HAhaHa
but really thanks for nearly 4k reads on this story! <3
Also thank you for reading!
(my dumb ass forgot to write this story for almost a week sorry to all)