fifteen

»«

The next day

Avoid Jaemin.. Don't speak to Jaem- wait you're too shy...

Just avoid Jaemin, it's eas-

"Hey RenRen, do you mind if I sit with you in science class?" Renjun heard Jaemin's voice just after he calmed himself down after getting through the crowd of students, where are Chenle and Jisung when I need them? Renjun thought as he felt Jaemin's arm wrap around his shoulder.

"Hm?" Jaemin made a sound, Renjun had forgotten to answer Jaemin because he was lost in thought about where Chenle and Jisung were at that moment. He stood like a stone and gulped. He didn't know how he grew to be afraid of Jaemin. Maybe it was the dominance that had laced his growl the other night, or his cold but warming aura; if cold and warm could even work at the same time.

He nodded quickly again, too shy to speak of course. Jaemin smiled and then they both walked through the halls. Students started to stop and watch the 'fuck boy' and the 'new shy boy' walk together, everyone thought it was such a sight and whispered to each other and some even filmed.

Renjun just wanted to hide so he snuggled his head into Jaemin's side. He was hoping that would help, but screams from girls that already shipped were heard making Renjun mentally hit himself on his head.

"C'mon lets go before they make our ears bleed." Jaemin said, walking with Renjun faster and faster till they lost everyone who were running after them.

Avoiding Jaemin, definitely wasn't going to be easy...

At Renjun's house

Renjun's Mother was sitting with Jaemin's Mother in the kitchen of her house. The night before they realised that they were meant to be 'soul sisters' so now they would never ever stop talking to each other. Even if it's only been a day, it's true, Jaemin's Mother had been there since six am that morning talking her life away with Mrs Huang.

"Oh I meant to say, our sons seem to be close, don't they?" Mrs Huang said, placing her hand on her chin and watching Mrs Na nod her head in agreement.

"Well, Jaemin is always talking about Renjun and that he's in his class in school. He also says that he's very shy and he's never spoke to him." She explained, trying to recall the conversations at the dinner table every night.

"Yeah he's really shy around new people! It just takes him a while." The other woman replied, hoping that Mrs Na would tell Jaemin just that so he would try and make Renjun open up.

Then Mrs Na opened her eyes wider in some what shock. "How about we set them up to study together after school, they could do their homework and study for upcoming tests, what do you think?" She spoke, making gestures with her hands as she did so.

"Yes! We'll set them up as a start tomorrow at this house." Mrs Huang smiled, she liked this idea. Renjun really needed friends and she thought that Jaemin would be a perfect friend for her Son.

Yeah... Perfect...

»«

a/n: so, about the bet. The other boys have been trying to make Renjun talk but I'm not going onto their pov's unless it's important and seeing as this is a renmin story I've only been focusing on Jaemin's. I just wanted to say that just in case some of you want to know.

Also I'm really enjoying writing this story rgrhbfwafh