forty two (M)

SMUT

Also cringe warning

»«

Jaemin nodded and left the room, going to his to get lube. He had lube in his room just incase something like this would come, and the time has came.

He came back and Renjun was waiting patiently on the bed for him. Jaemin got on to  the bed and spreaded the boys legs open, he coated his own fingers in lube and rubbed some onto Renjun's hole.

He rimmed his finger around his hole, making the other squirm. He then pushed the digit in, moving it slowly back and forth, but then getting increasingly faster. Renjun moaned loudly, even if he had only gotten one finger inside of him he was already a mess. What a baby, uwu.

Jaemin smirked and put in another finger, moving them in a scissoring motion. He did this until he thought Renjun was ready for the real deal, yes, the real deal.

He coated his dick in lube, then looked down at Renjun caringly. "You ready, baby? Or do you still need a minute?" Jaemin asked, seeing Renjun nod. "I'm r-ready now." He said, practically in tiny font at this point.

Jaemin smiled and pushed in, the dark haired boy arched his back at the sudden stretch. Jaemin went very slowly waiting for the boy to adjust to his size.

"Go faster~" Renjun said, closing his eyes. Jaemin did as his baby said so, he went faster, he didn't want to hurt his boy so he didn't go too fast. Safety first, always.

Renjun moaned repeatedly. He hadn't told Jaemin but this was his first time, he was glad it was with the one he loved the most. He always heard about sex from other people and how it was so great and it felt good, but he actually never done it with anyone. Sure, he might've masturbated before but that was the only thing he had done quite like this.

"G-go faster!~" He moaned, gripped the sheets, his sensitivity getting the best of him. Jaemin smirked, seeing his boyfriend like this after so long of anticipating the day he would see him moan underneath him was just like he had thought it would be like. Renjun looked adorable, too cute and such a mess.

All of a sudden Jaemin started to fuck him merciless, he went rough on the boy, not the opposite anymore. Renjun's legs shook already, he couldn't believe the amount of overwhelming pleasure he was receiving from Jaemin. How did he not let Jaemin do this to him for so long?

"How do you feel baby boy, do you like it rough?" Jaemin growled, turning into some kind of dominant demon.
(a/n: lmao why did I write that) Renjun quietly whimpered at the tone of voice Jaemin used, but he couldn't lie that he didn't love his boyfriend acting like this.

Renjun felt like a knot was tied in his stomach and before he knew it he had came, the white, hot, thick, liquid went onto his innocent moomin bedsheets and Jaemin came inside of him at the same time, the liquids also filling his little Renjun up.

But Jaemin, he wanted to have a little bit more fun. "Baby, did I say you could cum?" He asked, angrily, this was true to the word, he didn't really say he could cum. Jaemin read the smuts on wattpad and he knew giving punishments was a thing in them that was absaloute TEA so he thought he'd give it a try.

Renjun gulped, he had never seen Jaemin so mad in his life. He watched Jaemin leave the room and come back with some that looked like a ring and a vibrator. Damn, Jaemin must've been ready since forever. Maybe even since he was born.

"W-what are those f-for?" Renjun stuttered out, getting scared by the second, but he wouldn't dare move just in case. "You'll see." The other said, then whipping out some handcuffs, what were they playing now? Cops and robbers? (A/N: comment below if you ever played that game lmao)

Jaemin walked over and handcuffed both of his boyfriends hands and then put the cock ring onto him as well. Renjun was too innocent to know what these things were, so he just went with it. But it hurt already.

He closed his eyes and the only thing that could be heard was a buzzing sound or something that vibrated. He then felt the vibrations on his dick. He opened his eyes and seen Jaemin smirking already.

He didn't know he wasn't allowed to release, Jaemin didn't tell him after all. It was okay though, this was all just a bit if fun, right?

"Look at you, a mess already." He growled, putting the vibrator on its highest setting and then without warning, he pushed it up Renjun's ass making him try to pull it out but he realised he was handcuffed, he was restrained to do anything.

He moaned out Jaemin's name but quickly bit his lip to stop the noises coming out.

"So you like getting a punishment, slut?" He said, gripping onto the smaller boys hair harshly making him whimper in pain. Jaemin really had no mercy now, he wasn't going softly with his baby anymore.

The pink haired thrusted the vibrator in and out of his hole at full speed. Renjun was a squirming mess, he desperately needed to cum already, but he couldn't, it was painful.

"Please l-let me cum! P-please~" Renjun said, shaking at this point. Seeing Renjun in pain like this made Jaemin feel so guilty. So he obeyed the request and took the cock ring off of him, letting him cum for the second time.

Jaemin uncuffed him, toon the vibrator out and turned it off. He felt bad in some sort of way, but there was no going back now.

"I'm so sorry for doing this, are you okay?" He asked bringing him closer. Renjun nodded, he was being honest, he kinda enjoyed that, even if it was painful it was worth the pain if it was with Jaemin.

"It's okay! Don't feel bad.. Um I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"That was my first time."

Jaemin chuckled, making the other raise an eye brow. Jaemin continued chuckling. "I knew that! You're too innocent to be fucked before, I was surprised you knew what sex was!" Jaemin was now rolling on the bed, laughing his ass off while Renjun pouted, what a meanie.

"Hey! Of course I knew what it was, I'm not that innocent!" He said, trying not to laugh as well. He couldn't help it, he bursted out laughing as well and they just laughed for a while before cleaning up and changing into some pyjamas.

"Can we cuddle, Jaeminnie?" Renjun asked, using his puppy eyes to make it work. Jaemin nodded and they cuddles for the rest of the night, watching movies and the usual stuff.

Renjun was glad he lost his virginity to Jaemin, he wouldn't have wanted to lose it with anyone else.

»«

a/n: OKAY THIS IS SHIT AND SO CRINGEY AHHFHG

I'M SO SORRY FOR YOUR EYES, I SUCK AT WRITING SMUT

BYE I'M GOING TO GO HIDE

STREAM MIXTAPE: ON TRACK BY STRAY KIDS SONG AND KICK IT BY NCT 127

OH ALSO WANNABE BY ITZY