thirty one

»«

Renjun was walking home. He realised then that this was the day he had to go study with Jaemin, but we all know that wasn't happening. He was walking the opposite way of his house, strolling to Chenle's house were he was going to tell them all that happened.

He didn't care if Jaemin or his Parents messaged him to tell him to get home, he was staying at Chenle's house no matter what.

His parents would worry about him, but he'd just have to tell him where he is and say that he just couldn't do it today and that Chenle and Jisung needed him to help them with something.

"Yeah sounds good.." Renjun said to himself, making his way closer and closer to where he was going; he wasn't that much away from Chenle's house at all, it was just around the corner.

He finally reached his destination and he walked up the path, knocking on the door waiting for it to open. When it did Chenle pulled him in straight away. Renjun was confused but brushed it off.

"Renjunnnnn, what's wrong? We're worried sick for you." Chenle said in a tone that showed he was truly worried about his friend. You could clearly tell Renjun wasn't okay, he looked drained out and exhausted; probably from all the crying he did.

Renjun looked down, tears threatening to fall. He wanted to tell Chenle all that happened and Jisung too, but he wasn't sure how they would react. He was sure they'd go confront Jaemin about it, that, was something he didn't want to happen at all.

"C'mon Jisungs in my room, we can all sit around my bed and you can tell us what happened, of course only if you want to or if you're ready." Chenle smiled, taking Renjun up his stairs. Renjun supposed that the orange haired boys parents weren't home as there wasn't any sign of other life living in the house except him, Chenle and Jisung.

The dark haired male realised that he could trust the two others and he knew they wouldn't tell anyone unless he told them to. He reckoned that he should tell them, he needed to tell someone; but never his parents, who knows what would happen then.

They got to Chenle's room and Jisung was already sitting on the bed, seeming like he was waiting for them.

Renjun crawled onto the bed and Chenle sat down on the edge. Chenle and Jisung both looked at Renjun, they noticed his eyes were glassy, tears ready to fall.

"I'll tell you guys now. I think I need to let it out."

"Okay, go ahead. We've been wondering what's wrong for a long time, you know." Jisung said, nodding his head.

"Kim Seungmin - you know him right?" The others nodded, "Well he came to me when I ran away into the bathroom when everyone was looking at Jaemin and I. He showed me a video of him and Jaemin doing it."

Renjun let a tear escape and roll down his cheek as he continued telling his friends what had happened that day that made him become so heartbroken.

Because he was lied to.

Again.

»«

a/n: i just realised how Chenle and Jisung are such good friends in this story (also in real life ofc) especially for caring about Renjun sm.
I

t just touched me in the heart :")

Also would any of you like the chapters to be longer or should I leave them to the length they normally are?