forty six (markhyuck chap)

»«

Mark ran out of the school with the gifts held tight in his arms. He couldn't believe that Donghyuck was going to ask him the same thing on the same night.

He was also quite sad that he thought he'd say no.. But anyways.

Thanks to Johnny he could go ask Hyuck out at his house, Mark didn't really think about his parents being there at all and he wasn't sure if the other had came out to his parents; though he would've told everyone that he'd came out of the closet so he suspected that he hadn't told them yet.

"My parents are going away on the prom night so I need to walk there by myself."

Oh yeah! Donghyuck had told Mark that his parents were gone so I guess it would be okay. It would've been awkward if his parents had answered the door.

Mark got into the car and buckled his seat belt, seeing as his knew how to drive he drove away from the school as fast as he could, wanting to get to the other boy as soon as possible.

What if he was crying? What if he was sitting around being miserable, thinking about how everyone was having a good time without him. Mark didn't know if that was what he was doing but Donghyuck was in fact doing all those things right now.

Luckily his house wasn't far away so he got there in a blink of an eye. He parked the car in front of his house and got out, locking the car before heading up to the door. Not going to lie, Mark was nervous as fuck. Asking someone out that you've liked for ages wasn't easy for him, even if he did know Hyuck liked him back.

When he gained enough confidence he lifted his hand up to the door and made a fist. He knocked the door, it was quiet but then he heard footsteps approaching. His stomach tightened at this, though, he wouldn't let his nervousness get to him.

The door swung open to reveal a puffy eyed, red faced Donghyuck, who was wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants. When he seen Mark his eyes widened, he looked like he hadn't gotten sleep in three years straight and his fucking crush is right front of him. How more embarrassing could this get?

"Hi.. Um, can I come in?" Mark said, smiling awkwardly while swaying from one foot to another. Donghyuck nodded hesitantly because he knew what was happening here, Mark was gonna ask him out, right? He could see the gifts, he was in his suit, who else could these be for?

But if they were for someone else, he'd be devastated.

He moved aside to let Mark in and he walked inside. They both walked to the living room where Hyuck was previously watching TV. "So.. Why are you here?" Donghyuck asked, sitting down on the couch, Mark following by sitting beside him.

"Well is it obvious?.. I really like you Donghyuck, like so much." Mark said, handing the other the gifts he bought for him, he took them and smiled wide. "I like you too! You definitely mean more than friends.. Right?"

"Yes, so what I'm going to ask is, will you go out with me?" Mark waited for the answer, hoping for him to say what he hoped he would say and that was, 'yes'.

Donghyuck looked down at the gifts in his hand, Mark bought him gifts, he left prom just to do this... And he liked Mark as much as he liked him. He looked back up at Mark and smiled again making Mark's heart skip a beat, this boy was so beautiful.

"Yes!" Hyuck exclaimed, hugging Mark tight. "Thank you for the gifts, thank you for coming here just to ask me out, just.. Thank you for everything!" He confessed, feeling like he was about to cry out if joy.

"No problem, so.. we're official now?"

"Yup!"

"Oh my fucking god, I'm so happy right now."

Mark hugged him back, as Donghyuck buried his face in his shoulder. This was definitely an uwu moment.

Markhyuck was finally real, hallelujah.

Mark was the one who broke the hug, he was thinking about something, something he always wanted to do. That was to kiss him.

Donghyuck noticed that it looked like he was lost in thought. He seemed like he was daydreaming, so, he waved his hand in front of his boyfriend's face. "Are you okay?" He giggles cutely, Mark finally coming back to his senses.

He was going to do it, but he was going to ask first. He didn't want to kiss him just in case he didn't want to yet, because it could've been his first kiss and he could be nervous to have his first one.

"Donghyuck, can I kiss you?" He asked, staring into the other boys eyes, he could see that he was shocked by this question.

It took a minute for him to process what he had just said, but he nodded, he wanted it as well. Yes, this was indeed his first kiss, but he wouldn't tell Mark that and plus, he wanted his first kiss with him. He really did.

Mark looked at his lips and started to lean in slowly, and so did Hyuck. Once their lips touched, their mouths moved in sync. Donghyuck's arms made his way ariynd Mark's neck as they kiss started to become a little bit hotter. This went on until they both broke the kiss to get some air.

Hyuck's face was red as fuck, he was blushing furiously. This was his first kiss and it was with Mark Lee, how could his life be any better.

"I'm so happy we're together, I've liked you for so long."

"Me too."

They both smiled at each other and went in for another hug.

And that, was the start of a beautiful relationship between them both.

»«

a/n: okay so I decided to write a markhyuck chap. I think it's pretty cuteeee

Also this book is a total mess now so thank you to the people who are still reading on lmaoo

This book is also probably nearly finished-